Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Voice' Season 24: Who is Nini Iris? Singer wows judges earning 4-chair turn during Blind Audition

2023-10-10 08:53
'The Voice' Season 24 singer Nini Iris claimed to have picked Team Niall Horan
'The Voice' Season 24: Who is Nini Iris? Singer wows judges earning 4-chair turn during Blind Audition

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'The Voice' Season 24 singer Nini Iris managed to turn all the 4 chairs around in the Blind Audition round. The 27-year-old stunned the judges with her rendition of 'I See Red' by Outlaw.

Nini described herself in the audition round. She says, "Originally, I'm from the country of Georgia, Europe." However, she has been living in New York for 7 years now.

Nini seems to already have bagged big fame on social media. She has 27.2K followers on Instagram. Nini has released several of her singles. When Nini is not singing, she loves hopping on to beaches.

After listening to Nini's powerful performance, Gwen Stefani claimed, "The fact that you can flip so easily between different styles in your voice is just so exciting for this show, because this is like a boot camp and you have a big job ahead of you." She added, "You've already given us like a Grammys performance."

Gwen went on to praise Nini's confidence, calling it "natural."

Reba McEntire left mesmerized by 'The Voice' Season 24 singer Nini Iris

Nini managed to make the judges press the buzzer in just the first few seconds of the song. Seeing Nini slay, Reba McEntire claims, "I'm thrilled that I watched you perform."

She adds, "Your singing is absolutely spectacular. I love your stage presence. I think you could sing anything."

Being mesmerized by Nini's performance, Reba says, "You could probably sing the phonebook and all of us would have turned around." The humor made all the judges and the audience laugh.

Nini Iris looks forward to give 'strong, independent woman, fierce' performance on 'The Voice' Season 24

John Legend praised Nini's singing, saying, "The nuance and the tone was really subtle and cool." He adds, "You gave us kind of a soulful rock performance today."

John further asked the singer what kind of performance she wanted to give in the future. Nini replies, "Definitely powerful, a strong, independent woman, fierce."

Judges seems to be looking forward to see lots of "strong woman" country song ahead in the show.

'The Voice' Season 24: Who did Nini Iris pick?

'The Voice' Season 24 spoilers reveal that Nini chose to be in Team Niall Horan. A fan commented, "If she picks Niall that is going to be one of the best in all seasons."

Tot his, another confirmed, "She did pick niall." One commented, "Team Niall this season is... unbelievable!! He'll win this thing again, he has the best singers so far!"

Nini reveals that she was "a big One Direction fan." She even wrote a few fan fiction when Nini was a teenager.

She says, "When you're young and you love somebody. you just wanna meet them so bad. So you write about your dreams of meeting them."

'The Voice' Season 24 airs every Monday and Tuesday on NBC at 8 pm ET.