Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened to Amouranth? ASMR queen backs out of Ibai's La Velada boxing championship as she undergoes medical treatment

2023-06-27 14:29
Amouranth explained why she backed out of Ibai's La Velada boxing championship and hoped she would be able to take part next year
What happened to Amouranth? ASMR queen backs out of Ibai's La Velada boxing championship as she undergoes medical treatment

HOUSTON, TEXAS: Popular Twitch and Kick streamer Kaitlyn Siragusa, Amouranth has recently revealed that she won't be able to participate in Ibai's La Velada del Ano 3 in July due to a medical emergency. In light of the sad news, the content creator took to Twitter to apologize to her fans and supporters. She revealed that she had ovarian failure which had reached a late-stage months ago, indicating that her condition had been deteriorating for some time. Despite being diagnosed in March, Amouranth had initially planned to postpone her treatment plans until after the event.

In her tweet, Amouranth expressed her heartfelt apologies to her fans who had been eagerly looking forward to her boxing debut at the Spanish event. She explained that while she had hoped to attend the event, her medical situation had made it impossible for her to travel to the location. Her announcement was met with supportive messages from fans and followers across social media. She also said that she doesn't like to talk about her health issues in public. Siragusa said that she needed to tell her fans why she was canceling the show.

What happened to Amournath?

The popular Twitch and Kick streamer went on to provide her fans with additional details surrounding her diagnosis. Amouranth informed her Twitter followers that she had been diagnosed with late-stage ovarian failure in March and that she had decided to hold off on treatment. She believed that she could manage her condition until after her scheduled appearance at the Spanish event. However, her situation continued to deteriorate since then, leading to her missing several of her scheduled appearances.

Amournath made a tweet explaining her medical situation, saying, "I tend to keep my medical stuff private —and I would have kept my current situation out of the public eye but I feel like I owe you all an explanation on account of a few cancelled high profile appearances… I was informed in March that I have late stage ovarian failure."

She also mentioned past medical conditions in subsequent tweets, such as the fact that her body is in a perimenopause/menopause state that has resulted in "confusing changes." The streamer said she needs to begin treatment right away because the case appears to have "accelerated" according to the most recent prognosis.

"Beyond that, my body has been in perimenopause/menopause for some time. Over the last year I have noticed a lot of confusing changes (mental and physical) that had no obvious explanations, but just kind of shrugged them off. I was completely unaware of anything serious until March. Since then I have undergone many tests and diagnostic procedures & my doctors concluded that not only do I have these conditions, but that my case is accelerated, as my hormones and other markers indicate a more advanced prognosis," she added.

Amouranth explained that she would need to take daily injections for the next few weeks, and doctors have forbidden her from doing physical activities, tweeting, "I will be undergoing daily injections for 7-14 days during which I will (potentially) suffer from headaches, nausea and aches, which would be no big deal, and was also warned against “high impact physical activities”. I found out the seriousness of my diagnosis after."

In the first week of July, one of the biggest Twitch streamers in the world, Ibai Llanos, will host the third La Velada das Ano. The boxing championships feature well-known content creators from Europe and all over the world, attracting hundreds of thousands of viewers.

Amouranth was scheduled to begin her boxing career against Mayichi, a fellow Twitch streamer. Sadly, though, she will miss it because of her health problems. Since she was diagnosed in March, her late-stage ovarian failure appears to have taken a toll on her according to her tweets. She also added that maybe she could "get the opportunity to get in the ring next year if everything goes well."

'Wishing you a speedy recovery'

Amouranth's announcement has left her fans and supporters concerned about her well-being. Her openness about her medical emergency has earned her the admiration and respect of her followers and the wider community. She has inspired many with her courage in speaking out about her health and she has received a lot of support.

A user wrote on Twitter, "You'll figure it out girl! sending love," while the other wrote, "Amo that’s so tough we all understand, take care of yourself first and foremost. I hope you find a treatment that works well for you and you feel better soon." Another one commented, "Prayers for a speedy recovery and take care of yourself first much love queen." A fourth user also wrote, "Thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery! It’s never fun to go through anything like this, just know you’re not alone."

Tags news