Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans rejoice as 'Today' host Jenna Bush Hager shares launch of her podcast 'Read with Jenna'

2023-09-15 17:55
On Thursday, Jenna Bush Hager shared her big milestone as she launched 'Read with Jenna' podcast with co-host Hoda Kotb
Fans rejoice as 'Today' host Jenna Bush Hager shares launch of her podcast 'Read with Jenna'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Today’ host and author Jenna Bush Hager recently revealed her new milestone as she launched the ‘Read with Jenna’ podcast and fans cannot stop gushing over the “big news."

A new chapter to the first former daughter’s journey was announced on September 14, revealing that Hager will be launching a weekly podcast featuring interviews with her version of rock star authors.

The new show ‘Today With Hoda and Jenna’ features intimate conversations with some of Hager’s favorite authors, including Judy Blume, RL Stine, Amor Towles, and many others.

Jenna Bush Hager's new milestone

On Thursday, September 14, Jenna Bush Hager shared her big milestone with co-host Hoda Kotb during the ‘Today with Hoda and Kotb’ segment.

Hager enthusiastically shares, “I'm so excited about the 'Read With Jenna' podcast. I love talking with authors — hearing about the inspirations for their books, their process, who they were as kids, and who they are now. I can't wait to bring their stories to as many listeners as possible."

Hager’s podcast will complement her monthly book club, 'Read With Jenna', and will be a treat for book enthusiasts, whether or not they are already familiar with the featured author.

Jenna explains, “All of these conversations enrich the experience of reading. You don’t have to have read these books to listen to these conversations and feel inspired. And you’ll leave laughing, which I think is an important way to leave.”

The inaugural episodes of the 'Read With Jenna' podcast are set to premiere on Thursday, September 21, with featured authors Colleen Hoover and Javier Zamora.

Following these initial episodes, new installments will be released weekly throughout the remainder of the year. The lineup includes interviews with notable figures such as Jerry Seinfeld, Margaret Atwood, Kate DiCamillo, and many others.

Hager further revealed, " I've been inspired by all of these author stories, which are incredibly different. We have Javier Zamora, who immigrated by himself at the age of 9 from El Salvador to the United States.”

She continued, “We meet Jerry Seinfeld, who everybody knows, but it's also fun to hear who he is behind the comedian, who he is as a father, who he is as a person."

What unites these interviews is that they have all motivated Hager " to be better, to read more, and to recommend more books."

You can find the 'Read with Jenna' podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.

Fans shower love on Jenna Bush Hager

After Jenna Bush Hager’s major announcement, fans were quick to shower their love over the author’s upcoming launch.

One person wrote, “Yaaaaaaaaay!!!! I can’t wait to listen!!! 💙📖💙”, and another added, “Yay!!!! So excited. Congratulations! Already following your podcast. ❤️”

One more person commented, “The BEST news. So excited!”, and another said, “Can’t wait!!!!!! Just finished Summer Sisters by Judy Blume. I love your recommendations.”

A fan simply wrote, “Can’t wait to tune in!!❤️👏 congrats Jenna!”

Another commented, “I have been wanting this to happen! Yay!”