Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Swift news diary: Pop star kicks off South American leg of Eras Tour

2023-11-10 20:58
Take a look at some of the top Taylor Swift updates of the day
Taylor Swift news diary: Pop star kicks off South American leg of Eras Tour

Welcome to our daily Taylor Swift News Digest, your go-to source for the latest updates and insights into the world of one of today's most influential and celebrated artists.

Delve into Taylor Swift's dynamic career, public appearances, and the buzz within the entertainment industry as we provide you with a bite-sized overview of the happenings in the life of this multi-talented and ever-evolving artist.

Kelly Clarkson reveals Taylor Swift sends her flowers after every album release

Kelly Clarkson recently revealed that Taylor Swift sends her flowers every time the latter releases a new re-recorded album as Clarkson suggested the pop star to re-record her music after Scooter Braun's company Ithaca Holdings LLC acquired the Big Machine Label Group and obtained the rights to the masters for Swift's first six studio albums.

In her recent interview, Clarkson complimented the "businesswoman" in Swift and gushed about the presents she received, saying, "You know what’s so funny? She just sent me flowers. She’s so nice. She was like, 'Every time I release something' — 'cause she just did '1989,' I got that really cute cardigan too. I love how kind she is."

READ MORE: Taylor Swift sends flowers to Kelly Clarkson after every album, Internet hails 'sisterhood & solidarity'

Taylor Swift donates 'Fifteen' certifications to Mahomes Charity Fund, fans call her 'generous queen'

Swift reportedly donated the 'Fifteen' certifications to Mahomes Charity Fund as part of the Mahomies Foundation Gala auction, which was organized by Brittany Mahomes' husband, Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes.

In addition to the signed memorabilia, Swift also donated a frame that had a CD with a photo of her holding a guitar as well another photograph with her autograph in the background. The gesture immediately prompted fans to dub the pop star a "generous queen."

READ MORE: Fans call Taylor Swift 'generous queen' as she donates 'Fifteen' certifications to Mahomes Charity Fund

Taylor Swift kicks off South American leg of Eras Tour in Buenos Aires

Swift kicked off the South American leg of her iconic Eras Tour to a sold-out crowd at the Estadio Monumental (a.k.a. River Plate Stadium) in Buenos Aires on Thursday, November 9. "I'm looking out into possibly what might be one of the most epic crowds to ever exist," she said.

"I am so excited to play this show for you, I am so excited to play this show with you, because the way that you are dancing, the way that you are singing, this is on another level. Thank you so much!" the pop star gushed on stage.

READ MORE: Watch Taylor Swift Take the Stage in Buenos Aires, Argentina For First South American Eras Tour Show

Australian 'Swifties' sleep in queues after release of Taylor Swift Eras Tour tickets

Australian 'Swifties' sparked major frenzy after they reportedly camped out overnight and queued throughout the day to secure the tickets for Swift's Eras Tour shows in Australia.

The new set of tickets for the February shows were released in Sydney at 10 AM while tickets for Melbourne concerts went on sale from 4 PM, all of which were reportedly sold out at both locations.

READ MORE: Taylor Swift Eras tour tickets released, fans sleep in queues in Melbourne and Sydney

Travis Kelce remains a no-show at Taylor Swift's first Argentina Eras Tour stop

Amid a string of rumors about Swift's new beau Travis Kelce visiting Argentina to support the pop star on her Eras Tour shows, the NFL star remained missing on the opening night of Swift's Latin American gig at Buenos Aires.

While Kelce was a no-show at the concert, he reportedly attended the third annual Mahomies Foundation Gala, organized by his Kansas City Chiefs teammate Patrick Mahomes.

READ MORE: Travis Kelce Skips Taylor Swift's First Buenos Aires Show to Attend Patrick Mahomes' Charity Gala

Tags news