Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate share heartfelt condolences over friend's death, trolls ask if Tate brothers 'are going to heaven'

2023-08-12 16:17
Andrew and Tristan Tate, who were recently released from house arrest, mourned the death of their friend, Dean, through social media
Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate share heartfelt condolences over friend's death, trolls ask if Tate brothers 'are going to heaven'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan Tate has continued to utilize X, formerly known as Twitter, to express their views and beliefs as well as remain connected to their followers.

In an unexpected departure from their usual content, the Tate brothers turned to their profiles on the platform to offer condolences to the grieving family of a dear friend who had recently died.

While Andrew and Tristan are transitioning to their usual life after the end of their house arrest, the ambiance of celebration surrounding the occasion, seemed to have been halted by the sudden news of their friend's demise.

Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate mourn the death of a friend

Tristan was the one to break the news of the friend's death. He shared a brief video featuring himself and the friend who died, mentioning that he lost all his pictures with Dean when his Instagram profile got deleted.

Additionally, Tristan conveyed his inability to attend the funeral while believing that his late friend would comprehend the situation. He concluded with a wish for God to provide eternal rest for Dean's soul.

"Instagram has been deleted so I’ve lost all my photos with Dean. But rest in peace my G. Won’t be able to make the funeral, I know you’d understand. May god rest your soul," read Tristan's post.

Andrew reshared his brother Tristan's post, penning his tribute to the friend. With an acknowledgment of life's inherent difficulties, he went on to express a heartfelt longing for a future reunion in the realm beyond.

In a touchingly uplifting gesture, Andrew also extended an encouraging message to his friend, urging them to embrace joy and positivity even in the afterlife by advocating that they "smile more" in the heavenly abode.

In the post, Andrew wrote, "Lost one of the mandem today. Died. Lifes hard. See you in heaven my G. SMILE MORE."

Reactions following Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate's posts

Following Andrew and Tristan's condolence messages regarding their friend's death, numerous users stepped forward to share their own sentiments. One user wrote, "The question is are you sure you are and him going to heaven?"

"What happened though? Matrix attack? Certainly wasnt old age," asked another, with one stating, "This is so sad:( you’ve gained an angel though. Heaven is vibrant." "Sorry to hear Talisman. Sorry you can't pay respects in person," expressed a follower of Tristan.

When a user inquired, "Can’t they get you the pictures back?" a fan replied, "They could but Meta hates the Tates. First platform to ban Andrew during his trials with 0 evidence against him."

Tags news