Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Jason Oppenheim and Marie-Lou get married? 'Selling Sunset' stars' latest pics spark wedding speculations

2023-05-20 15:48
Fans were left baffled after Jason Oppenheim and Marie-Lou shared some stunning photos which seemed as if they got married
Did Jason Oppenheim and Marie-Lou get married? 'Selling Sunset' stars' latest pics spark wedding speculations

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jason Oppenheim and Marie-Lou Nurk, who met in July 2022 while they were both vacationing on the island of Mykonos in Greece, are growing strong together! Marie-Lou recently made her reality tv debut with 'Selling Sunset' Season 6.

Jason recently shared some stunning photos with her girlfriend Marie-Lou on social media. Although the Oppenheim Group boss didn't make any announcement about a wedding, fans preassumed that Jason and Marie-Lou have already exchanged vows.

RELATED ARTICLES

'Selling Sunset' Season 6: Are Jason Oppenheim and Marie Lou still together? Netflix stars aren't afraid of marriage

'Selling Sunset' Season 6: Chrishell Stause left heartbroken after Mary Fitzgerald takes Jason Oppenheim's side

Jason Oppenheim and Marie-Lou Nurk stun in latest pics

Jason and Marie-Lou recently shared a series of photos in a joint post. In the photos, the couple looks stunning as Marie-Lou donned a white, feather-adorned mini dress. Meanwhile, Jason sported a black suit and white shirt. In the photos, taken by Charlotte Lobry, Jason and Marie-Lou playfully run and lounge beside a luxurious hotel pool. The couple also posed in the front seat of a vintage car. Jason and Marie-Lou initially penned in the caption, "Here's to a lifetime of adventures." However, after fans started to comment on congratulatory messages as they speculated it was a wedding announcement, the couple changed the caption. The caption reads, "You always make me smile."

Jason Oppenheim debunks wedding rumors

After fans started speculating that Jason and Marie-Lou got married, Jason quickly took to the comment section to clear the air. The reality star made it clear that they are not married yet. Jason commented, "Clearly these photos are confusing people. Sorry about that. We did not get married. " He added, "These are from an event that we went to together a few weeks ago." His comment came after the social media users got baffled by the post and showered congratulatory comments.

'Aww Jason walking his daughter down the aisle!'

While most of the fans were confused over Jason's latest post, others trolled the couple over their height difference. A social media user commented, "Aww Jason, walking his daughter down the aisle!" while another person added, "Weird angle so the height difference isn't so obvious?!?!" A critic said, "Is he walking her to the school bus?" while another follower wrote, "I doubt it but it’s definitely giving the impression that they’re married or engaged. kinda just seems like a response to Chrishell and g but… who knows lol." Another user noted, "That's a wild wedding dress if true. Looks like a bath towel lol." Another person suggested, "Obviously I could be wrong. I have no idea, but to me the pictures make it seem like they got married or at least engaged."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs