Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Shark Tank' Season 15: Michael Rubin undercuts 'greedy and old' Mark Cuban to score first deal with Bot-IT

2023-10-14 09:15
Mark Cuban rejected Michael Rubin's request to collaborate on the Bot-IT deal on 'Shark Tank' Season 15
'Shark Tank' Season 15: Michael Rubin undercuts 'greedy and old' Mark Cuban to score first deal with Bot-IT

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In an age where AI reigns supreme, practically every activity is bowing the knee to automation in order to save time! Bot-It is an internet platform that allows you to create bots for daily reminders and reservation bookings.

Maurice Bachelor and Joel Griffith, the founders, pitched their software on 'Shark Tank' and landed a deal with Michael Rubin and Mark Cuban.

Maurice and Joel went into 'Shark Tank' head first. They were looking for $150,000 in exchange for a 10% interest in the firm.

Mark got in! He offered the pair $150,000 in exchange for a 20% interest in the firm. Michael volunteered to work with Mark but was quickly turned down.

"I want them all to myself," Mark countered.

Michael then offered the pair $150,000 in exchange for only 15% ownership in the firm, but claimed that he didn't know as much about bots as Mark.

Michael said to the entrepreneurs that he would "rather disrupt myself than have someone disrupt me." The negotiations began to shift as Maurice and Joel attempted to secure the participation of both Michael and Mark.

The final bid was $300,000 for 30% of the firm.

The deal has been reached! Mark and Michael have agreed to pay $300,000 for a 30% stake in the firm.

Maurice and Joel were overjoyed and eager to take their business to the next level.

Michael Rubin adds to Cuban-Rubin banter by calling Mark Cuban 'old guy'

Soon after the deal was sealed, Michael took to X, to carry on the Cuban-Rubin banter. He wrote, "Only reason Cuban is before Rubin is because of seniority 😂 - love u brother @mcuban excited to be in busines together !!"

In the video clip, he walks up to co-shark Mark and says, "So Mark I know why you got Cuban-Rubin now, it's because of how much older you are than me. He went on to add, "Seniority first, old guys first." However, he still likes the Cuban-Rubin.

Bot-IT kickstarts ethical debate as fans question use of 'bots'

Bot-It, their startup, combats the overabundance of bots on the internet. You may use a bot to purchase tickets and make reservations using Bot-It.

Bot-It makes it simple for the average person to utilize bots. The program allows you to purchase concert tickets and/or arrange bookings. Maurice and Joel hope to remove the stigma around bots and benefit the average individual.

Shark Kevin O'Leary also took to X to ask, "The honest truth is using bots and AI in today’s society has come with a HUGE ethical debate. What do you think?"

While viewers too questioned, "I don't get the excitement here. What if Amazon got into the bot business? They would wipe this company out?" Another person chimed in, "Isn’t using bots cheating?" "I don’t see myself using this #Botit," wrote another. A fourth user tweeted, "I never trust automation."

Where and how to buy Bot-IT?

If you want to try out their services, go to BotIt.com. There are four price levels available: Standard ($9.99/month), Standard Plus ($25/month), Pro ($99.99/year), and Pro Plus ($275/year). They also provide a specialized package for businesses who wish to use Bot-It.

By automating more than 20,000 processes, the business claims to have saved clients over 35,000 minutes. Its most common current application is for golf tee times. Although the firm is growing, Joel and Maurice feel it has the potential to grow into a massive enterprise.

'Shark Tank' Season 15 airs on Fridays on ABC at 8 pm ET.

Missed episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu. Not just that, viewers can also watch old seasons and episodes on Amazon Prime Video and iTunes.