Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Britney Spears' fans ask why Justin Timberlake is 'concerned' about her bombshell memoir if 'he didn't do anything wrong'

2023-10-17 05:46
'He’s very curious what she’ll reveal from their relationship. It's eating at him,' a source revealed
Britney Spears' fans ask why Justin Timberlake is 'concerned' about her bombshell memoir if 'he didn't do anything wrong'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: As the release date for Britney Spears' bombshell memoir nears, multiple sources state Justin Timberlake is "concerned" about his ex-girlfriend's book release.

"He’s very curious what she’ll reveal from their relationship. It's eating at him," a source told Page Six.

Source says Britney Spears' memoir goes after Justin Timberlake 'hard'

Speaking of Spears' forthcoming memoir 'The Woman in Me' which is set to release on October 24, Us Weekly reported that the book goes after the 'Cry Me a River' singer.

However, a publishing insider suggested that the memoir is "not a takedown" of anyone.

"This is Britney finally getting a chance to tell her empowering story, and it’s nothing more than that," said the insider.

Inside Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears' nasty split

In 2002, Spears and Timberlake ended their three-year relationship.

At the time, the 'Suit & Tie' singer revealed in an interview with Barbara Walters that he had made a pact with the 'Toxic' singer not to "say specifically why" they decided to split.

However, when he was further asked about rumors that Spears had cheated on him, he did not come to her defense.

Timberlake's response, at the time, was cryptic. "Honestly, we’re not perfect. I don’t judge anybody," he said.

In the following years, during an interview with Diane Sawyer, Spears was asked about what she had done wrong in her relationship with Timberlake.

"I think everyone has a side of their story to make them feel a certain way … and I’m not technically saying he’s wrong, but I’m not technically saying he’s right either," Spears said of Timberlake, subtly alluding to the infidelity rumors.

Justin Timberlake previously issued an apology after Britney Spears' documentary

Following the release of Spears' 2021 New York Times documentary 'Framing Britney Spears' which featured Timberlake's controversial '20/20' interview, the singer acknowledged his actions and issued an apology to his ex-girlfriend.

"I am deeply sorry for the times in my life where my actions contributed to the problem, where I spoke out of turn, or did not speak up for what was right," Timberlake wrote on Instagram and admitted that he had "failed" Spears despite his "respect" for her.

"I know this apology is a first step and doesn’t absolve the past. I want to take accountability for my own missteps in all of this. … I can do better and I will do better," he added at the time.

Fans slam Justin Timberlake as Britney Spears' memoir is 'eating at him'

Social media users slammed the 'Say Something' singer after the insider shared he is worried about the release of Spears' memoir.

"Now why would he be concerned if he didn’t do anything wrong," wrote a Twitter user while another asked, "Concerned or Guilt? There’s a difference."

"I have a feeling this man's career is coming to an end pretty soon," a user tweeted while someone quipped, "I bet she has tea on him and he’s nervous she’s going to spill it."

Tags news