Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Bad Bunny drops fifth studio album, addresses why he threw phone on fan in song lyrics

2023-10-14 10:25
Bad Bunny announced his fifth album on Monday, October 9, much to the delight of his fans
Bad Bunny drops fifth studio album, addresses why he threw phone on fan in song lyrics

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Bad Bunny is back with his latest studio album, ‘Nadie Sabe Lo Que Va a Pasar Manana”, meaning ‘Nobody Knows What Will Happen Tomorrow’.

While the ‘Mia’ rapper’s new songs are growing on his fans, but one, in particular, is going viral: ‘Nadie Sabe’. It seems to address the artist’s phone-throwing controversy, which took place a few months ago.

What's the theme of Bad Bunny's new album?

The Grammy winner, whose documented name is Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio, talks about being at the “prime” of his career but is concerned that it can all come crashing down due to his mental health, reports People.

The lyrics of the song go, “Hay mucha gente deseando que me vaya mal,” which, loosely translated, explains that he feels like there are many people who’d like to see him fail.

He further said in the song, “Tú no ere' mi fan real, por eso te tire el celular,” which means “You're not my real fan, that's why I threw my cell phone at you.”

Many believe this was in reference to the controversy where he threw a fan’s cell phone while she tried to take a selfie with him and put the phone in his face in order to do so.

The phone landed in a body of water, which was recorded by bystanders in the Dominican Republic. In the clip, the fan was seen somewhat taken aback by the incident, while the 29-year-old went on walking.

Bad Bunny called the fan involved in phone-throwing controversy 'disrespectful'

After the fan interaction, Bad Bunny wrote on X (formerly Twitter), “The person who comes up to me to say hello, to tell me something, or just to meet me, will always receive my attention and respect."

The tweet, which is now deleted, also said,

“Those who come and put a f**king phone in my face, I will consider it for what it is, a lack of respect, and I will treat it likewise.”

He announced his surprise fifth album on Monday, October 9, much to the delight of his fans, along with announcing the release date as October 13.

Fans shared their excitement over his Instagram post, “This is the type of marketing Rauw needs. Rimas please sign him,” one commented. “BAD BUNNY IS BACK,” a second said. Another commented, “Me when I walk in the door: WHAT A BLESSING.” A user also wrote, “And one day he came back.”

"The alpacino of the new era," admired another fan.

Tags news