Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet accuses Luis Ruelas of 'riding the gravy train' as 'RHONJ' star vacations with Teresa Giudice in Sardinia: 'She is paying for everything'

2023-08-03 12:46
While her husband, Luis Ruelas was filming Teresa Giudice unwinding in Greece, she grinned broadly in front of the camera
Internet accuses Luis Ruelas of 'riding the gravy train' as 'RHONJ' star vacations with Teresa Giudice in Sardinia: 'She is paying for everything'

SARDINIA, MEDITERRANEAN SEA: Teresa Giudice relaxes in a tiny hot pink bikini in Sardinia with Louie 'Luis' Ruelas in a sexy Instagram video. The romantic video taken by her husband, however, was quickly ridiculed as the internet accused Luis of "riding the gravy train" while the 'RHONJ' star holidays with Teresa in Sardinia, saying, "Sure she is paying for everything."

Teresa and Luis married in August 2022 and haven't been hesitant about sharing special memories of their lives together since. On an episode of her 'Namaste B$tches' podcast, the former recently addressed rumors of a "shaky" marriage. "There’s no such thing. I love and adore him so much. No, there’s nothing shaky," she verified.

'Love traveling the world with you!'

Teresa seems to be enjoying the time of her life in Sardinia in her husband Luis' new Instagram video. In the video, the 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star was resting outside in the sun in a brilliant pink and orange bikini and sunglasses, with her long hair down and a huge smile for the camera. Luis, who was shooting the video, offered her his hand at one point, and she joyfully accepted it while singing along to a song playing in the background.

In the caption, the adoring spouse stated that he and Teresa were celebrating their one-year wedding anniversary while on vacation. "Babe I love traveling the world with you! Sardinia 2023 ❤️🔥#happyanniversary❤️," it said.

In another post, Luis posted many photographs from their recent Mykonos summer vacation. It included pictures of his son, Louis Ruelas Jr., as well as Teresa's kids, Gia, Gabriella, Milania, and Audriana, whom she has with ex-husband Joe Giudice. They appeared to be having a great time as they posed at a beach and other pleasant sites in the vicinity. Along with the photos, the adoring father, who is also the father of his son Nicholas Ruelas, expressed heartfelt words of thanks for their presence.

"In this moment I have so much Love & gratitude in my heart for these amazing human beings ❤️My handsome son @louieruelas & my beautiful stepdaughters @_giagiudice @milania.ggiudice @audrianag_," he wrote in the captions. "Mom and I want to thank YOU guys for an amazing week in Mykonos & for being so incredible!! We need & want to acknowledge how beautiful you all are inside and out ❤️The love we shared together this week was so special, our growing & bonding moments we PRICELESS & unforgettable!!"

"You could have been doing anything anywhere in the world and you chose to be with us!" he added. "We miss you so much, sending you love from Sardinia ❤️ Sharing these experiences and moments with you is what mom and I live for – we are so blessed!! Love you so much."

'Get it all in while you can'

Trolling Luis in the comment section of the video, one user wrote, "Cause I’m sure she is paying for everything." While another person asked, "Don’t these people work? My gawd." Other trolled the pair writing, "Get it all in while you can. You’ll probably just be traveling to Chuck E Cheese pretty soon!" While others cringed, "PDA seems like you're trying to hard." A fifth user asked, "Who has all this money ??? It must be nice."

One user further wrote, "Pay your taxes." Another person wrote, "Cringeeee." Accusing Luis of vacationing on Teresa's money, some users called him, "Riding the gravy train." Another person added, "Can he do anything right?!? My God!"