Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'We really want to': Kaley Cuoco wants to work with her boyfriend Tom Pelphrey in future

2023-06-04 03:26
'It'll have to be something very special, but we would love to do that,' said Kaley Cuoco
'We really want to': Kaley Cuoco wants to work with her boyfriend Tom Pelphrey in future

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kaley Cuoco revealed that she wants to work on a future project with her boyfriend Tom Pelphrey. At the premiere of the Peacock series 'Based on a True Story', the actress opened up about whom she wanted as her next co-actor.

"We really do want to. It'll have to be something very special, but we would love to do that," Cuoco told E! News. The duo welcomed their daughter, Matilda Carmine Richie Pelphrey in March 2023, nearly a year after they confirmed their relationship in May 2022.

Cuoco thinks her daughter is destined to be an actress

While talking to Emmy magazine, Cuoco hinted that there might be another future actress in their family. She thinks that baby Matilda is destined to be a star as the 37-year-old television star's pregnancy is set to be included in her show, 'Based on a True Story'. She explained that the crew behind the series "didn't change the character" because she was carrying at the time as the filming took place between the fifth and sixth months of her pregnancy.

The Peacock series shooting has now made her daughter an "in utero" actress who debuted by kicking the mother so hard during filming. "I don’t know how she won’t [become an actress]. The child already thinks she’s the star of everything. It's in her genes," Cuoco told the outlet.

Cuoco says pregnancy documented in new series is a 'cool thing'

Cuoco also opened up about what she thinks about her pregnancy being included in the show. Talking to People on Thursday, June 1 at the premiere of the series 'Based on a True Story', the 'Big Bang Theory' star said, "It's kind of a cool moment in time to know that we have this set in stone forever."

She jokingly said that her newborn will "probably be mortified" when she is older and sees Cuoco pregnant with her. "But it was a cool thing. Obviously, it was the first time I'd ever done that and been able to do that. And it was a new experience for me," Cuoco added.

"I've been working a long time, and it's rare when things are very new and this was very new. I had a lot of help, a lot of friends, everyone at work, they took care of me like crazy and I ate a lot of bad stuff and it was a blast," she continued.

Tags news