Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Mizkif's accidental Twitch earnings revelation sparks social media buzz while Asmongold mocks streamer's income

2023-09-15 19:58
Mizkif said, 'While I appreciate your support, I don't need the money, you don't need to donate'
Mizkif's accidental Twitch earnings revelation sparks social media buzz while Asmongold mocks streamer's income

AUSTIN, TEXAS: On September 12th, well-known Twitch streamer Mizkif accidentally disclosed his weekly earnings during a widely watched broadcast.

This sparked a frenzy of conversations on social media about the income of top streamers versus the typical earnings of everyday working-class individuals.

Fans were left in disbelief when it became apparent that Mizkif had amassed more than $13,000 in just one week from his Twitch endeavors.

This revelation ignited widespread discussions on the internet, drawing input from various notable figures, including personalities from platforms like Kick, the streaming organization OTK, and even Asmongold.

Mizkif's Twitch earnings revelation sparks conversations about Streamer's Income

Following the viral incident, Mizkif addressed the situation in a YouTube video the following day. In the video, he revealed that his actual earnings exceeded the leaked amount.

According to Mizkif, the $13,000 figure represented a week during which he didn't stream as consistently as usual. In a typical week, his earnings ranged between $20,000 and $25,000, translating to monthly earnings of approximately $80,000 to $100,000.

Mizkif clarified that this substantial income wasn't primarily derived from subscribers but mainly from ad revenue and Twitch Turbo viewership. He further emphasized that most content creators, including himself, earned the majority of their income through sponsorship deals.

Mizkif urged his viewers not to donate or subscribe to larger creators like himself, instead encouraging them to support smaller streamers and consider getting Twitch Turbo if they were regular Twitch users.

He conveyed, "You don't need to subscribe to me. I am totally okay. While I appreciate your support, I don't need the money. You don't need to donate."

Certain content creators are accumulating substantial wealth through their online platforms, as exemplified by individuals like Corinna Kopf, who asserted that she earns up to $2 million per month exclusively from her OnlyFans activities.

Internet reacts to Mizkif's earings

One user wrote, "Is it even accurate?" while another user wrote, "Everyone acting like 50k a month is small. Some people don't make that in a year." Another user said, "Like 90% of the planet doesn’t mate.."

Asmongold wrote, "That's it?"

Tags news