Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why is Michael Strahan selling his house? 'GMA' host opens up about feeling 'restless'

2023-07-08 14:27
Micheal Strahan who stays in the Upper West Side of New York City has been divorced twice and is currently dating Kayla Quick
Why is Michael Strahan selling his house? 'GMA' host opens up about feeling 'restless'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘Good Morning America’ host Michale Strahan has spoken up about a topic that has been bothering him for a while. The ex-NFL player recently revealed on ABC’s morning show that he’s thinking of a major change in his life which includes moving houses.

The 51-year-old 'GMA' star expressed that he’s ‘restless’ at his current place and a new house might just bring down his uneasiness. Strahan who stays in the Upper West Side of New York City has been divorced twice and is currently dating a 33-year-old businesswoman Kayla 'Lyn' Quick. However, it isn’t confirmed when and with whom Strahan will move into a new house but the former NFL player is surely thinking about it as his daughters, Sophia and Isabella, prepare to head off to college for their freshman year.

‘I’m a little restless’

In the latest episode of 'GMA', Strahan and his colleagues were discussing the current state of the housing market. During this segment, the former NFL star shocked his co-stars by revealing he’s been contemplating selling his home. Strahan told his co-hosts Rebecca Jarvis, Whit Johnson, and Lara Spencer, “I’ve already been in my place for quite a while. But I have been thinking about selling. I don’t know.” This came as a surprise to all but it was Lara who asked Strahan instantly, “Where are ya gonna go? There’s nothing!”

Strahan smiled at Lara’s question and then shrugged his shoulders as he said, “I don’t know,” but later added, “I’m a little restless. We’ll see.” Strahan has been a proud resident of New York City, living in a townhouse in the Upper West Side neighborhood for the last few years. The Upper West Side is one of the most expensive and most friendly places in the city to live and Strahan is now slowly making up his mind to move out of there.

Michael Strahan’s innate love for New York City

Strahan once spoke about how he enjoys staying in the Upper West Side. His excitement and adoration for the neighborhood were visible throughout his conversation. “I like the Upper West Side, because, being a father, I like the family feel to it. You see mothers with strollers, people walking their dogs. One thing I love about the neighborhood, when you go into places, it’s not like, ‘MICHAEL!’ I’m another person who’s just there,” he told New York Times.

Apart from his swanky place in Upper West Side, Strahan also has a massive warehouse in New Jersey for many of his belongings. He explained that he keeps his cars and his memorabilia in this warehouse. He further added, “I don’t like having that stuff in the house. Feels like I’m living in the past when you’ve got to keep moving forward.”