Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Trace Adkins? Country singer once got trolled for his towering stature: 'Everyone else looks like a Smurf'

2023-09-21 13:26
Trace Adkins, known for hits like 'Ladies Love Country Boys' and 'You're Gonna Miss This', is often admired for his tall stature
How tall is Trace Adkins? Country singer once got trolled for his towering stature: 'Everyone else looks like a Smurf'

NameTracy Darrell Adkins
Date of BirthJanuary 13, 1962
Age61 (as of 2023)
Place of BirthSarepta, Louisiana
Height6 ft 5 ½ in (196.9 cm) approx
Weight109 kg (240 lbs) approx
Net Worth$19 million
Marital StatusMarried
SpouseVictoria Pratt (m. 2019)
Eye ColorBlue

SAREPTA, LOUISIANA: Tracy Darrell Adkins aka Trace Adkins, stands tall at 6 ft 5 ½ in (196.9 cm), according to the CelebHeights. However, his height is sometimes listed as 6 ft 6 in (198 cm).

Adkins has more than 20 singles that have reached the Billboard country music charts, including the Number One hits '(This Ain't) No Thinkin' Thing', 'Ladies Love Country Boys', and 'You're Gonna Miss This', reaching their peaks in 1997, 2007, and 2008, respectively.

Trace Adkins or Victoria Pratt: Who is taller?

Victoria Pratt has a height of 5 ft 6 in (168 cm), according to IMDb, making the actress about a foot shorter than her husband Trace Adkins.

The Canadian actress is what Adkins refers to as his "muse". He said, "I can't even begin to explain what a difference she's made in my life. She rejuvenated me and inspired me to take whatever time I have left and make the most of it…and then just make the best music that I can make," in a PEOPLE Magazine interview.

In October 2019, Adkins and Pratt exchanged vows in New Orleans. Blake Shelton, a fellow country musician and his friend, presided over the wedding.

Adkins remarked that he wouldn't object to Shelton appearing as a guest star on 'Monarch'. According to Distractify, he stated, "I think we should bring Blake Shelton, let him play my stupid younger brother. That’s kind of what he is anyway."

Notably, Blake Shelton has a height of 6 ft 4 in (193 cm), making him around an inch and a half shorter than his friend Trace Adkins.

Trace Adkins got trolled for his height

Due to his tall stature, Trace Adkins had faced trolling on the Internet, with people mocking him on X (formerly Twitter).

A user wrote, "Is Trace Adkins like 9 ft tall or is everyone else the height of a Smurf?" while another stated, "Trace Adkins is like 6'5". That's the average height of a moose."

Some even compared Trace Adkins' height with Kristin Chenoweth, who is 4 ft 11 in (149.8 cm) tall, as one wrote, "The height difference between Trace Adkins and Kristin Chenoweth hahahaha," with another stating, "I'm the same height as Kristen Chenoweth meaning if I stood next to Trace Adkins, I'd definitely be like 2 feet shorter."

A similar comparison was drawn between the heights of Trace Adkins and Danica Patrick, who stands at 5 ft 1 in (156 cm), as a user wrote, "There's gotta be a two foot height difference between Danica Patrick and Trace Adkins."

"Idgaf how old Trace Adkins is, that voice n jeans wit his height: good lawd! He could so get it," expressed a fan complimenting the country singer.

Tags news epcelebs