Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet accuses Kylie Jenner of 'stealing' Kanye West's designs as she reveals KHY's puffer jacket collection

2023-11-08 09:57
'The Kardashians' star Kylie Jenner to drop her second collection of her clothing line on November 15
Internet accuses Kylie Jenner of 'stealing' Kanye West's designs as she reveals KHY's puffer jacket collection

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kylie Jenner dropped a new collection from her recently launched clothing line, Khy. The reality star shared a series of photos of Khy's puffer jacket collection on her social media.

The slides started with Kylie decked in puffers and donned blue pants. 'The Kardashians' star continued by revealing different colour options for the puffer jackets.

Alongside the photos, Kylie wrote, "KHY DROP 002. puffers + base layers coming 11/15 @khy." However, social media users compared Kylie's latest puffer collections to Kanye West's brand Yeezy and noted that they already had a similar collection.

An Instagram user commented, "Ahh looks just like something Kanye would design!" Another internet user said, "Everybody acting like Kanye didn’t invent this whole look."

Another person added, "Y'all stealing Kanye's designs now??" Another critic noted, "Now we know where all the Adidas/Yeezy unsold merchandise went."

Another social media user wrote, "Respectfully stop stealing Kanye’s design lol." Another follower said, "Oh come on, this is just low budget Yeezy and Dingyung. Is her brand's personality gonna be based on passing viral trends and other brands signature's silhouettes? 😒"

Kanye West slams Kylie Jenner over rival brand Puma deal

Kanye West and Kylie Jenner had drama over clothing brands for years. In 2016, Kylie signed a deal with Puma, which notably was a rival of Adidas as Kanye himself has been tied to rival sportswear brand Adidas, which backs his Yeezy label.

Kanye was quite disappointed over the deal and the rapper accused Puma of trying to 'divide the family'. He even promised to return their million-dollar offer.

Kanye claimed in a now-deleted Tweet, "1000% there will never be a Kylie Puma anything,' he went on. 'That's on my family! 1000% Kylie is on Yeezy team!!!" However, Kylie appeared to focus on her career and continued her deal which worsened her relationship with Kanye.

Kylie Jenner's clothing brand Khy has 'fitting issues'

Kylie Jenner's recent clothing brand Khy announced in October 2023 that she would be the next of her famous clan to launch her fast-fashion brand. Khy officially dropped Khy's first collection on November 1, 2023.

However, after nearly a month, multiple fashion influencers raved reviews about the brand on social media. Multiple content creators reviewed the brand and had one common grievance about Khy's clothes, which was fitting size.

A TikTok influencer noted that she was 'impressed' by Kylie's use of faux leather. However, the social media user later revealed how the trench coat she ordered was way too big for her body, even though she bought it in an extra small.

Kylie Jenner's Khy bags $1M within first hour of launch

Kylie Jenner's clothing brand Khy hit a milestone of $1M within the first hour of its launch. The clothing collection surpassed $1 million in sales and sold out of the faux leather trench, minidress, and Moto gloves.

The vegan leather looks were created in collaboration with Namilia, a Berlin-based designer known for leatherwear and the first drop featured 12 pieces. Meanwhile, Kylie shared with Vogue about Khy, "I want people to know how completely involved I am in this."

She noted, "From original concept, to designing, or co-designing if we're working with other designers, from picking fabrics, colors, I’ve been in every fit meeting. I am the creative director of the brand and marketing."

Kylie further noted, "There’s not an Instagram post or video that hasn’t been personally edited by me, there hasn’t been an Instagram post that I haven’t posted myself."

Tags news