Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHOBH' star Lisa Rinna shades Bravo in cryptic post hinting at reason for leaving 'stupid show'

2023-06-17 11:59
Lisa Rinna claims that she left 'RHOBH' because her deceased mom asked her to in a dream
'RHOBH' star Lisa Rinna shades Bravo in cryptic post hinting at reason for leaving 'stupid show'

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: In early 2023, Lisa Rinna announced that she would be quitting 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' after Season 12, which ended last fall. Now, the 'RHOBH' star is shading the network with a cryptic Instagram story in which she hints at why she's leaving the show.

The truth about Lisa's apparent termination from 'RHOBH' was exposed last month when Bravo host Andy Cohen stated that Lisa herself pulled the plug, departing shortly after the Season 12 reunion was filmed. Lisa debuted on 'RHOBH' in Season 5 and stayed until Season 12. Lisa's story took a darker turn here when she tried to bring down Kathy Hilton. She made unfounded accusations, such as that Kathy had uttered racial slurs in a nightclub. At the reunion in Season 12, Lisa then pretended to be the victim when her colleagues turned on her and confronted her for her mean behavior.

'When everything at work is falling apart'

Lisa rushed to Instagram on June 16 to share a cryptic note in her Story. "When everything at work is falling apart but you've already handed in your resignation..." she wrote over a video of Leonardo DiCaprio's wedding dance sequence in 'The Wolf of Wall Street'.

Lisa confessed to ES magazine how her mother, who died in 2021, "came to her" and pushed her to leave 'RHOBH'. The actress stated that her mother, who died as a result of a stroke, appeared in her dream and requested that she leave the program. "It’s so wild because half the world will believe this, half the world will say - That’s so weird," Lisa explained. "I was sleeping, and I heard her say to me: It’s time for you to go," she added.

Lisa claimed that she went to see a psychic after having the dream. She went on to say of the psychic, "Oh yeah, she’s come to me and told me that. She wants you to be happy and follow your dream, but she says it’s time for you to go." Lisa stated that she believes her mother "guided" her. Lisa emphasized how tough it was for her to quit the program, since "Who wants to leave a job?"

'It’s a stupid show!'

Lisa also said that she received death threats while filming 'RHOBH'. She expressed anxiety about the reaction of the supporters. "I think the world itself has gotten so volatile," the reality TV personality explained, "that the response doesn't match what we're doing." "I didn't want to live like that," Lisa continued. "I don’t think that’s healthy. The way the fan base reacts to the show now is not how it was when I first started," she added.

Lisa said some cast members, including her, received death threats, which prompted her to leave. "Some of the most horrible things I've ever seen in print in my life, and it's a reality show," the star said as the reason for her exit. "It's a stupid show! I thought - It's time to go. I'm not sure how much longer that can exist in the zeitgeist, to be honest with you."

Lisa left 'RHOBH' earlier this year after eight years on the show. The star first appeared on the show in 2014. She also told PageSix that she and her family had no plans to start their own reality show after her exit from 'RHOBH.'