Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast: Fans slam philanthropist for demanding 'free labor' at Walmart, call his chocolate bars 's***ty underperforming'

2023-06-15 12:58
MrBeast's followers slammed him for asking them to do 'free labor' at Walmart to clear up his chocolate bars
MrBeast: Fans slam philanthropist for demanding 'free labor' at Walmart, call his chocolate bars 's***ty underperforming'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: MrBeast, a popular YouTuber, was slammed online for requesting help from his followers to place his Feastables neatly at Walmart stores. “Next time you see Feastables in Walmart (and soon-to-be new retailers) if you could clean up the presentation and make it look better that'd make me very happy,” he tweeted.

MrBeast said that he is "building a team" to carry out the work "routinely" but wants assistance from the public until then. On social media, a lot of people criticized the content creator for requesting "free labor" from followers that he would ostensibly hire a team of people to do in the future.

'S***ty underperforming chocolate bars'

Fans did not hold back as they roasted MrBeast for his tweet. A fan commented, “Not MrBeast begging his child followers to perform free labor by making his s***ty underperforming chocolate bars look more neat.” Another person said, “It's fascinating to watch the stage of capitalism where people are honored to do free labor for rich people that don't care about them because they feel some kind of connection and loyalty like a dog wanting a treat, only the treat is an imagined feeling of connection.” One Internet user tweeted, “Do free labor for the mega-million chain store so my product has a better chance at making me even more money that I don't need and just maybe I'll reply to you on the internet!' -Mr Beast.” Another person commented, “I was at Walmart and saw your chocolate bar. I fixed them properly... Anything for the team. I even bought the chocolate sea salt one.”

MrBeast's fans show up at Walmart

The MrBeast army was eager to get behind the spirit of the task he'd given them, posting pictures of their cleanups. While Feastables' offer of a monthly $5,000 prize for participants served as a theoretic motivation for this, many people were uninformed of or uninterested in the possible reward and merely wanted to provide a hand.

Even though he thought it was "a little bit" strange, a fan named Quentin, 29, told Rolling Stone that he only "somewhat" likes MrBeast, was one among those who answered the call. I had things to go, so I was going to Walmart anyhow," he claims.

Another supporter, Justin, 28, said MrBeast is his favorite YouTuber and that given the charitable work he performs for others, including those who work for him and his businesses, he merits further support from his devoted followers and the community at large.

Before MrBeast tweeted about the collective effort, he said he was going to repair the Feastables display. He explains, "I felt I needed to step up," and that his gift is both "a small way for me to help out with the work he's putting out there" and a chance "to be a part of something much bigger than myself."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news