Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why is Paige Spiranac afraid of posting pictures without 'hair and makeup done'?

2023-06-09 14:48
Paige Spiranac spoke up about how she became desensitized to the trolling and body-shaming that she faced online
Why is Paige Spiranac afraid of posting pictures without 'hair and makeup done'?

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Paige Spiranac, a golf influencer who was declared the "sexiest woman alive" by Maxim magazine in 2022, is afraid of posting pictures without makeup. She has been a part of many product launches including t-shirts, hats and golf accessories.

The influencer often posts snaps of herself in daring outfits and stunning costumes but none without hair and makeup done. She opened up about her experience dealing with bullies on her Instagram story.

'I have my hair and my makeup done'

Spiranac says that she has to face criticism about her appearance. She stated, "I think that I usually just post when I have my hair and my makeup done because people have been so critical over my appearance lately and I don't want to give them any more ammo to call me all of these things."

She went on to say, "I think that's a part of it, security as well. And I just want to stay present in the moment. A lot of these events are with other people and I want to be engaging and not on my phone the entire time. And also I think people make it their personality to be like 'I'm always busy' so I don't want to come off like that or like I'm trying to brag."

"So all of these reasons are why I have this hesitation to post and share more but I need to get over that," she added along with her reason for not posting pictures without looking presentable.

Paige Spiranac was body-shamed

Spiranac once stated that she was body-shamed online by a number of trolls after throwing a pitch during a baseball game. She also said that she had to cease highlighting the trolling she received, owing to the filthy nature of some of the remarks.

She informed The Sun, "So every Thursday I started posting inappropriate or funny DM's that I was getting and the response was horror. People were deeply offended, shocked and disgusted by these messages".

She continued, "And so I stopped doing it because people were getting offended and upset about it. And it just proved to me that I'm so desensitized that I would laugh (but) people were like 'god that's terrible, how could they say that to someone else' and I didn't even think about it so that's why I also stopped."

Tags news