Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jane Seymour, 72, turns heads in a plunging one-piece swimsuit during her vacation

2023-06-14 04:26
'The warmth of summer's arrival is like a gentle breeze whispering hope into our souls,' wrote Jane Seymour
Jane Seymour, 72, turns heads in a plunging one-piece swimsuit during her vacation

SAN JOSE, COSTA RICA: Jane Seymour is having a great vacation. The iconic actress is currently in Costa Rica and she can’t get enough of it. The ‘Somewhere in Time’ star posted photographs and videos on her social media from the trip, and shared the latest pic with the caption "soaking in the sunshine". Seymour sported a brown one-piece swimsuit, which costs $109. It is in a plunging neckline with crisscrossed laces. One of the most celebrated actresses of her time, Seymour was spotted chilling in the sun and indulging in self-love while donning a chic straw hat.

"The warmth of summer's arrival is like a gentle breeze whispering hope into our souls, reminding us that amidst life's uncertainties, there's always room for joy," she captioned her Instagram post. She further added, “Let's dive into the ocean of possibilities, soak up the sunshine of gratitude, and let our spirits soar with the wings of endless possibilities! Happy #OpenHeartsSunday, may your upcoming week be a great one.''

'This is the no-makeup, jungle life!'

Lately, the 72-year-old star has been regularly sharing photos and videos with her fans. On Monday, June 12, the ‘Live and Let Die’ actor uploaded a selfie of herself with zero makeup. In the picture, Seymour wore her classic straw hat and a red, white, and blue printed swimsuit cover-up. For this snap, she wrote, “My skin is absolutely loving the tropical weather! This is the no-makeup, jungle life!”, reported the Daily Mail.

Making most of her time in the tropical nation, she didn’t shy away from ziplining, “'What’s life without a little adventure?! Zip-lining my way through Costa Rica! What’s one of the most adventurous things you’ve done? I’d love to know,'' wrote Seymour in another picture. She chose a colorful pair of floral print pants and a white t-shirt for her adventure. Apparently, ‘A Royal Christmas’ actress is vacationing along with her two granddaughters Luna and Willa.

'Ocean tides and swimsuit vibes!'

The former Bond girl got her followers excited last month by donning a sexy bikini while enjoying her days in Caribbean nations. She captioned the post, "Ocean tides and swimsuit vibes! Out of curiosity, what's the most adventurous water activity you've ever tried?"

Fans were also quick to admire the actress and her eternal beauty. "You are one beautiful woman. You never seem to age. You like you are enjoying life," one user wrote. The second user commented, "Unfortunately, I can't swim, you look stunning, Jane." "You are beautiful," one fan pointed out.

Tags news