Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Britney Spears LIVE - Fans react to explosive memoir revelations

2023-10-24 18:27
Britney Spears' hotly anticipated memoir The Woman in Me has caught the attention of the internet following its official release on 24 October. In the run-up to its publication, snippets from the explosive autobiography revealed a new harrowing meaning behind her hit 'Everytime', as well as lifting the lid on how her relationship ended with Justin Timblerlake. Reports have claimed the star gave the final sign-off to publishers weeks before Asghari filed for divorce after 14 years of marriage, meaning she has "no right to demand any further changes". Spears ‘dropped jaws’ with her audition for The Notebook October 24, 11:19 Spears revealed she was "glad" to have lost the lead role in The Notebook to Rachel McAdams, prompting casting director Matthew Barry to share her audition tape with The Daily Mail. In the two-minute-long video, an emotional Spears says: "I prayed for you to die in the war, really. Well, not die. I would have felt completely horrible if you would've died. But I kinda didn't want you to be alive anymore because I couldn't bear the thought of you being with somebody else, or of us never seeing each other again. So I gotta go, okay?" Barry told the publication the pop star "wasn't just good, she was phenomenal." Read more Emma Roberts ecstatic to receive copy of Spears' autobiography October 24, 11:11 Britney Spears finally confirms how things ended with Justin Timberlake October 24, 11:07 The star has detailed how the former NSYNC star dumped her via a text message. "I was comatose in Louisiana, and he was happily running around Hollywood," she wrote in an excerpt. Spears said the break-up affected her so much that she considered quitting the music industry at the time. Read more Spears sends a copy of 'The Woman in Me' to Paris Hilton October 24, 10:58 Britney Spears' Everytime acquires 'new meaning' after Justin Timberlake abortion bombshell October 24, 10:57 Britney Spears shot to fame as the quintessential sugar-pop princess but, in 2003, she showed her serious side with the moving hit ‘Everytime’. In the autobiography, Spears, 41, claims that she fell pregnant during her three-year relationship with fellow superstar Justin Timberlake. And while she’d been convinced that she and the NSYNC heartthrob would have children together “one day”, she said he "definitely wasn’t happy" about the news. The singer wrote in an excerpt published by People on Tuesday: "I loved Justin so much. I always expected us to have a family together one day. This would just be much earlier than I’d anticipated. "But Justin definitely wasn’t happy about the pregnancy. He said we weren’t ready to have a baby in our lives, that we were way too young." Read more How to join the indy100's free WhatsApp channel Sign up for our free Indy100 weekly newsletter Have your say in our news democracy. Click the upvote icon at the top of the page to help raise this article through the indy100 rankings.
Britney Spears LIVE - Fans react to explosive memoir revelations

Britney Spears' hotly anticipated memoir The Woman in Me has caught the attention of the internet following its official release on 24 October.

In the run-up to its publication, snippets from the explosive autobiography revealed a new harrowing meaning behind her hit 'Everytime', as well as lifting the lid on how her relationship ended with Justin Timblerlake.

Reports have claimed the star gave the final sign-off to publishers weeks before Asghari filed for divorce after 14 years of marriage, meaning she has "no right to demand any further changes".

Spears ‘dropped jaws’ with her audition for The Notebook

October 24, 11:19

Spears revealed she was "glad" to have lost the lead role in The Notebook to Rachel McAdams, prompting casting director Matthew Barry to share her audition tape with The Daily Mail.

In the two-minute-long video, an emotional Spears says: "I prayed for you to die in the war, really. Well, not die. I would have felt completely horrible if you would've died. But I kinda didn't want you to be alive anymore because I couldn't bear the thought of you being with somebody else, or of us never seeing each other again. So I gotta go, okay?"

Barry told the publication the pop star "wasn't just good, she was phenomenal."

Read more

Emma Roberts ecstatic to receive copy of Spears' autobiography

October 24, 11:11

Britney Spears finally confirms how things ended with Justin Timberlake

October 24, 11:07

The star has detailed how the former NSYNC star dumped her via a text message.

"I was comatose in Louisiana, and he was happily running around Hollywood," she wrote in an excerpt.

Spears said the break-up affected her so much that she considered quitting the music industry at the time.

Read more

Spears sends a copy of 'The Woman in Me' to Paris Hilton

October 24, 10:58

Britney Spears' Everytime acquires 'new meaning' after Justin Timberlake abortion bombshell

October 24, 10:57

Britney Spears shot to fame as the quintessential sugar-pop princess but, in 2003, she showed her serious side with the moving hit ‘Everytime’.

In the autobiography, Spears, 41, claims that she fell pregnant during her three-year relationship with fellow superstar Justin Timberlake.

And while she’d been convinced that she and the NSYNC heartthrob would have children together “one day”, she said he "definitely wasn’t happy" about the news.

The singer wrote in an excerpt published by People on Tuesday: "I loved Justin so much. I always expected us to have a family together one day. This would just be much earlier than I’d anticipated.

"But Justin definitely wasn’t happy about the pregnancy. He said we weren’t ready to have a baby in our lives, that we were way too young."

Read more

How to join the indy100's free WhatsApp channel

Have your say in our news democracy. Click the upvote icon at the top of the page to help raise this article through the indy100 rankings.