Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast makes famed TikToker 'leave' to 'hang out' with Pete Davidson on luxury yatch: 'That's pretty cool'

2023-07-08 17:45
MrBeast asked a famous TikToker to 'leave' so he could have a chat with Pete Davidson
MrBeast makes famed TikToker 'leave' to 'hang out' with Pete Davidson on luxury yatch: 'That's pretty cool'

GREENVILLE, CAROLINA: MrBeast made one of the most famous TikTokers "leave" as soon as he saw comedian and actor, Pete Davidson. Daniel Mac, who has nearly 14 million TikTok followers, posted a video of himself being invited by MrBeast on a $50M yacht.

They spotted Davidson when MrBeast was giving Mac a tour of the yacht during his most recent video on YouTube. Mac told MrBeast, "There’s Pete Davidson just hanging out."

'Leave so I can hang out with him'

As soon as MrBeast heard about Davidson's presence MrBeast replied, “Oh, that’s pretty cool. Can you guys leave so I can hang out with him?” MrBeast has the highest number of subscribers on YouTube. He frequently broadcasts amusing reaction videos and videos, such as the one in which Davidson appeared.

'This homeless man I found'

MrBeast was exploring the $50M yacht when he spotted Davidson. The yacht has a 20-person crew and is four stories tall. It can accommodate 200 people and was 200ft long. As MrBeast presented Davidson in the video, he described him as "this homeless man I found."

Davidson responded simply with, "Sup guys!" and was seen snacking on fruits. The size of the yacht surprised him. Another yacht drew up beside them at random, and one of the men pulled down their pants. "I was waving at him, and he showed me his butt!" MrBeast said. Davidson said, "That's gonna be someone's dad one day, dude."

MrBeast and Davidson began tossing fresh fruit towards the other boat that had arrived. Eventually, the other boat began to pull away from them. Davidson said, "Where are they going?" Davidson inquired. "Are they backing away from us, or are we just that good?"

Tags news