Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Whoopi Goldberg to star in Italian comedy as she spends time in her 'favorite city' after 'The View' hiatus

2023-09-04 09:29
Whoopi Goldberg made a rare social media announcement ahead of 'The View' Season 27 premiere
Whoopi Goldberg to star in Italian comedy as she spends time in her 'favorite city' after 'The View' hiatus

ROME, ITALY: After being MIA on social media during ‘The View’s summer hiatus, host Whoopi Goldberg has resurfaced all the in Rome, Italy.

‘The View’ Season 27 is only a few days away, Goldberg is busy on another project, however, her return to the panel has been confirmed.

News broke out that Goldberg will be starring in an Italian comedy titled ‘Leopardi & Co.’ Produced by Tarak Ben Ammar.

Variety reported that Jeremy Irvine will be starring alongside Goldberg in this upcoming movie.

This news explains Goldberg’s presence in Rome, one of her “favorite cities” as she shows off the view from her hotel room.

Whoopi Goldberg takes over Rome

‘The View’ host Whoopi Goldberg might not be too frequent on social media, however, she has used the Instagram story feature to show off the view from her room, while also promoting The Hassler, a hotel in Rome.

In her video, Goldberg stands in front of a gorgeous view of the city and says, “Hello boys and girls, it’s me.”

Goldberg continued, “I don’t know if you can tell behind me but I’m in one of my favorite cities on the planet, it’s Rome. It’s just gorgeous."

"The history, the people, and this hotel, which is called The Hassler. It’s a fabulous hotel. Audrey Hepburn stayed here when she was making Roman Holiday, and they were kind enough to allow me to stay in her room," she added.

Whoopi went on to say, “Now I know Audrey wouldn’t mind because she kind of liked me. So, I can brag about that a little bit, but still, it’s an amazing place."

"The hotel is gorgeous but just…the city is beautiful. It’s Rome,” concluded Goldberg as the camera panned to the amazing view from her hotel room.

‘The View’ co-host decks up in golden and white

‘The View’ has revamped its theme ahead of Season 27 and the promotions are in full swing.

Most recently, the daytime talk show shared Goldberg’s shot from the official photoshoot of the upcoming season.

Golberg sat on a chair with her legs spread as she wore the golden and white colors to match ‘The View’s new theme.

The caption read, “✨✨✨ #WhoopiGoldberg takes her seat back at the helm of the #HotTopics table on Tuesday!”

Tags news epcelebs