Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Fox & Friends' host Brian Kilmeade announces new book as he returns to show after long vacation in Italy

2023-08-03 16:25
Kilmeade had been away from appearing on 'Fox & Friends' for over a week and made his return on Ausut 2, 2023
'Fox & Friends' host Brian Kilmeade announces new book as he returns to show after long vacation in Italy

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: It's summertime which means talk shows and news channels will see some hosts come and go to spend some time off-screen traveling and with their loved ones. Hosts of 'Fox & Friends' are following the same trend, filling in for each other as and when required.

The political commentator for Fox Brian Kilmeade has finally returned from his extended break and has come back to join his fellow hosts on the show. He also decided to make the announcement of his upcoming book in the series of writing he has done on American political history.

Brian Kilmeade's trip to Italy

Kilmeade had been away from 'Fox & Friends' for over a week and made his return on August 2, 2023. In a video he shared from the set of Fox network, he shared that his trip was for around 10 days and listed that he visited places like the Amalfi coast, Sicily, Lake Como and Pompeii.

Kilmeade also shared some memorable experiences from his trip, including one where a cab driver sang a song by The Doors for him. "A 70-year-old guy recorded himself singing The Doors in a thick Italian accent," he said in the video, "It was one of the most entertaining things ever."

The Fox host also shared his two cents about seeing the many nude statues in the country. "I have been in locker rooms before. But I've never seen people as proud to make a statue. Back then, I think people were a lot more comfortable in being naked, especially as a man. It seems like they were always very confident, they made these men very burly in many ways."

Brian Kilmeade reveals the cover of upcoming book

On returning to the show, Kilmeade also announced his all-new book in his extended series of American political history. This one is called 'Teddy and Booker T: How Two American Icons Blazed a Path for Racial Equality' and as revealed by Kilmeade, it took him around two and a half years to put it out for the world to see.

"I think you're gonna be fascinated [by] how these two worked together, how they met, their unlikely friendship, and what it meant for this country," he said explaining his book. The book is available for pre-order and will be officially out on November 7, 2023. Co-host Ansley Earhardt also revealed that Kilmeade will be hosting an hour special where he would be visiting Teddy Roosevelt's house. According to the host, the work on the special is almost over.

Tags news epcelebs