Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kelly Rizzo vows to 'celebrate' her late husband Bob Saget, says talking about him 'makes her happy'

2023-11-01 05:28
Bob Saget died in January 2022 at the age of 65 while Kelly Rizzo had planned on how to celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary on October 30
Kelly Rizzo vows to 'celebrate' her late husband Bob Saget, says talking about him 'makes her happy'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kelly Rizzo loves talking about her beloved husband Bob Saget and his incredible work.

The blogger told People that she experiences inner conflict and tries to ‘lean back a little bit.’

"I think that for as long as I live, I'm always going to want to be celebrating Bob and talking about Bob," Rizzo explained.

"It makes me happy to talk about him. And obviously, you have to live your life and you have to move forward. You have to go about doing your thing," she added.

Kelly Rizzo reveals how she met Bob Saget

The 44-year-old further said, "I wouldn't want to be only that he found me because of all the other things that I do. That's how he found me in the first place because of my career in food and travel and music and all that. So I know he would want me to continue to do that."

Rizzo takes it upon herself to keep his legacy alive as she says it is "definitely a mission of mine" to continue "being the person who helps to support his legacy and keep his legacy alive."

"Not that I have to work hard to keep his legacy alive. It does that," she said, adding "But just anything I can do to just keep sharing the Bob love is what's important to me."

Saget died in January 2022 at the age of 65 while Rizzo had planned on how to celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary on October 30.

"I did that on our last anniversary and his birthday and stuff like that," she told the outlet, adding "I'll go visit him. But in terms of celebrating, I mean, I'm sure I'll go visit him and talk to his girls and just try to keep him around as much as I can and pay tribute to him as he deserves."

What's next for Kelly Rizzo?

She also talked about her upcoming project. "My big thing is my podcast, Comfort Food with Kelly Rizzo comes out very soon," she said.

"I believe next month we'll be launching it. I just did my first episode with Katie Couric and I'm recording a bunch more over the next few weeks," Rizzo continued.

"I am having talks with amazing people who everyone will know who have gone through a tough time in their life, whether it's a loss of a loved one or a divorce or whatever it is," she further shared.

Tags news