Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

All the best Jackson Mahomes memes as Taylor Swift fans scream 'stay away!'

2023-10-23 14:59
Jackson Mahomes was seen with Taylor Swift at Kansas City game amid his sexual battery charges
All the best Jackson Mahomes memes as Taylor Swift fans scream 'stay away!'

KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI: Jackson Mahomes, brother of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, found himself in the midst of a social media storm, all while dealing with an impending legal trial for aggravated sexual battery charges.

It all started when he was spotted chilling with pop sensation Taylor Swift and his sister-in-law Britney Mahomes at the NFL game Kansas City's Week 7 game against the Los Angeles Chargers at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday, October 22.

Social media users to advised Mahomes to maintain some distance from the beloved singer.

What are the charges against Jackson Mahomes?

Jackson's gathering with Taylor occurred amid a troubling legal battle. He is currently facing charges related to an alleged altercation that took place at a Overland Park, Kansas, restaurant on February 25.

The charges against Mahomes include three counts of aggravated sexual battery and one count of battery.

After being arrested and briefly incarcerated, Jackson posted a $100,000 bond to secure his release. His next virtual court appearance is scheduled for May 11.

Swifties ask Jackson Mahomes to stay away from Taylor Swift

Swifties, as Taylor's fan base is affectionately known, did not hesitate to voice their disapproval, with many demanding that Jackson stay away from their beloved pop star.

A user stated, "I’m going to need someone to get her out of that box immediately, Jackson Mahomes is there."

Another said, "Jackson Mahomes, Brittany Mahomes, Taylor Swift all together My worst nightmare is coming true."

"Jackson Mahomes seeing Brittany Mahomes hanging out with Taylor Swift," a third added.

"Her high fiving jackson mahomes though i’m nervous," read a tweet. "Someone get jackson mahomes out of the box," said a user.

A user stated, "Jackson Mahomes is close to Taylor Swift what The Swifties want to do."

"I’m feeling very weird, that Taylor, as a feminist and as a victim of SA is casually hanging out with Jackson Mahomes right now. That doesn’t sit right with me," read another tweet.

"Jackson Mahomes living his best life after being charged with sexual battery. Taylor Swift, do better. Girls all around the world look up to you," stated a user.

Tags news