Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne posts humorous 'Things I ate and survived' video on TikTok, fans say 'that looked painful'

2023-06-09 20:15
Some fans mocked the influencer, saying that it was their favorite video
Olivia Dunne posts humorous 'Things I ate and survived' video on TikTok, fans say 'that looked painful'

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: Olivia Dunne is a well-known name in sports and a social media influencer. She has made a name for herself in both fields because of her appealing charm and unrivalled talent. In a recent TikTok video she poked fun at herself.

Dunne appears to have both funny and popular Instagram content. She has over 11.4 million followers on TikTok and Instagram, and her videos frequently go viral. Dunne also featured in the latest Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue.

'Things I ate and survived'

Gymnastics isn't all fun and games, as she demonstrated in a recent TikTok video which she captioned, "Things I ate and survived." She fell on the mat in a terrible manner while a camera was rolling. She kept her face in the most straightforward way possible while failing to showcase her gymnastic skills. It didn't take her long to recover from her unfortunate moment. Dunne decided to take advantage of the situation and uploaded a video on her social media, making it funny with her caption, proving that at least she has a sense of humor.

@livvy Not a crumb in sight. #foryou #gymnastics ♬ original sound - Tank the GSD

'That looked painful'

The video received 99.1K likes and 784 reactions. TikTok users and Dunne's fans showed concern and asked if she was okay, "That looked like it hurt," a user added. Another commentator said, "That looked painful."

Whereas some fans mocked the influencer, saying that it was their favorite video. A user wrote, "This is always our fav video of yours (with laughing emoji with tears)". Another user laughed as Dunne accepted her fate of falling down. He went on to say, "You just accepted your fate."

Tags news