Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle and Braxton Berrios laugh hysterically as they fail 'Titanic challenge'

2023-11-23 17:58
Fans left in awe as GenZ couple Alix Earle and Braxton Berrios perform the 'Titanic challenge'
Alix Earle and Braxton Berrios laugh hysterically as they fail 'Titanic challenge'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: GenZ couple Alix Earle and Braxton Berrios are taking their romance to another level each day. Recently the TikTok's IT girl performed the iconic "Titanic challenge" with her NFL man.

Just few days after confirming that the two are officially in relationship during her 'Call Her Daddy' live podcast, the 22-years-old have shared several pictures hanging out together.

Alix Earle and Braxton Berrios perform 'Titanic challenge'

Alix and Braxton were seen attempting to ace the 'Titanic challenge' in a video uploaded to the platform on November 20. The TikTok star was lifted up by Berrios as they recreated one of the most famous scenes starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet from the 1997 movie, Berrios gave the TikTok star a pat on the back.

Earle shared in the caption that she was "laughing so hard" while filming the challenge video.

@alixearle

Because you guys wanted to see the bloopers :sob::sob::sob::sob:

♬ My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme from "Titanic") - Céline Dion

She shared bloopers from the original video in a follow-up upload, including a moment where Earle collapsed to the ground due to trembling in her knees, and the two were grinning and laughing.

The social media star first sparked rumors that she was in a new relationship when she posted a "GRWM" video in March explaining that she was getting ready to have dinner with "someone I met the other night."

Following their strolling together down the red carpet at the 2023 ESPY Awards in July, a source revealed to PEOPLE that "both have continued to keep things casual" and that "the two have always agreed they were not exclusive or official."

Fans react to Alix Earle's video

Catering to Earle's impressive fan following, the video shared by her had several comments. A user wrote,"Ok hear me out braxton looks like mark sloan and Derek Sheppard combined."

The next user wrote,"That NFL training paying off, Braxton didn't even break a sweat." Another user wrote,"Wait this is actually so impressive", to which Earle replied,"It took us so long to get."

While the next user wrote,"Braxton not breaking concentration the slightest to make sure you're safe," A user went on saying, "Oh my I thought he was gonna drop you when he started laughing © THE TRUST."

Tags news