Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Lenny Hochstein a bad father? 'RHOM' star Lisa Hochstein calls out ex-husband for not taking care of children amid custody battle

2023-07-27 11:56
Ever since the legal divorce battle between Lisa and Lenny Hochstein began, the estranged couple has been feuding over their children -- Logan and Elle
Is Lenny Hochstein a bad father? 'RHOM' star Lisa Hochstein calls out ex-husband for not taking care of children amid custody battle

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Lisa and Lenny Hochstein announced their split in May 2022. The divorce then was a messy process for the estranged couple as both showed no restraint in throwing dirt at each other. It seems that the 'Real Housewives of Miami' star is once again taking to social media to slam her ex-husband, this time questioning his parenting skills.

Ever since the legal fight started between Lisa and Lenny, the estranged couple have been feuding over their children -- Logan and Elle. Lenny previously claimed that while Lisa was vacationing with her boyfriend Jody Gidden in Europe, it was he who took care of the children. Lisa now took to social media to shut down bad parenting claims and slammed Lenny over his bad parenting skills.

Is Lisa Hochstein portraying Lenny Hochstein as a bad father?

Lenny has always questioned Lisa's parenting skills. She has been accused of not giving enough time to her children. However, it seems that Lisa is finally shutting down all the trolls. A user questioned Lisa on Page Six's post, "But seriously Lisa why are you leaving your kids with your aunt and mother while you are on vacation. Why not take those kids with you? I understand you need time to yourself but these kids are so vulnerable right now. They need you, their mom." To this, Lisa replied, "Are you kidding? I’ve had the worst year of my life." She then continued to explain, "Their father booked a 2 week vacation immediately after leaving me to Europe last year and he himself is going away." Indirectly calling out Lenny for bad parenting, Lisa said, "Everyone deserves a break and my kids are well taken care of."

Lenny calls out Lisa Hochstein for vacationing in Europe

Lisa has the legal right to visit Lenny's home until early September. But, it seems that Lenny is not respecting the court's decision. Recently he was reportedly creating drama by throwing his mother-in-law out of the house. He said, "Lisa is in Europe vacationing with her boyfriend. While she is away, I am staying at my home to be with my children, which I have every right to do." Lenny was not happy with Lisa making her aunt and mother in charge of their children. He added, "Inexplicably, Lisa chose to have her mother and aunt stay here in her absence. Something I agreed to so long as they were respectful. This morning the aunt chose to berate me and I made the reasonable decision to ask her to leave."

After throwing Lisa's aunt out of the house, Lenny's girlfriend Katharina Mazepa accused her of making antisemitic comments. She said, "Lisa’s aunt resorted to foul, offensive, and derogatory language, including making antisemitic comments about my boyfriend and his mother’s background in front of the children, leading to her removal from the premises following necessary intervention."

Tags news