Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans shower love as 'Today' host Hoda Kotb wishes BFF's daughter Catherine Grace in heartwarming birthday post

2023-06-11 10:18
Hoda Kotb and Karen Swensen have been best friend's for decades now
Fans shower love as 'Today' host Hoda Kotb wishes BFF's daughter Catherine Grace in heartwarming birthday post

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘Today’s host Hoda Kotb is one of the most loved anchors on live television off late for many reasons. Kotb has taken to Instagram to wish her best friend, Karen Swensen’s daughter a happy birthday in a rather emotional post, and her fans haven’t held back from chiming in, and we don’t blame them at all!

Swensen and Kotb have been best friends for decades now, and Swensen’s daughter, Catherine Grace, has always been like Kotb’s own, given the course of their friendship. It only makes the birthday post more emotional as Kotb has seen Catherine grow up over the last two decades, and the latter has now turned twenty, reaching a new milestone in life. Kotb and her fans, all wish Catherine a very happy 20th!

‘How did you turn 20??’

If you have been a fan of Kotb, then you might have seen Catherine on her Instagram before, but if you’re new, you might just confuse her for Kotb’s daughter. There is some resemblance there! Kotb shared a picture of young Catherine on the first slide, and the second slide included Kotb and Catherine standing together with all the smiles in the world. Kotb has captioned the post, “Wait… how did this happen? How did you turn 20?? I love you @catherinergrace More than you know…❤️”

Kotb’s Instagram posts and her ability to share her personal life with her not only her friends and family but also her fans is something that helps her stand out. Kotb’s fans have rushed to the Instagram post, to wish Catherine a very happy birthday, and we are certain Kotb and Catherine both would appreciate the love.

‘I thought it was Shirley Temple’

One of the recurring comments that were seen on Kotb’s post for Catherine’s 20th birthday included a comparison to Shirley Temple. One fan wrote, “I thought it was Shirley Temple," and another fan agreed and they wrote, “She looks like a young Shirley Temple!” Fans have been extremely loving and kind under Kotb’s post as one writes, “Faster than the speed of light Sweet Hoda…love you and your show and your precious family.” Fans have also related to Kotb’s post with their own experiences as one commented, “My third just turned 20 – 6/9 – great great great times ahead of her!!! Love to see young stars shining!” and of course, Kotb’s fans haven’t missed this opportunity to comment on her outfit as they write, “love your jumpsuit” and another says, “That outfit is on point.”

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online

Tags news