Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul reacts to his ripped physique during open workout ahead of Dillon Danis match: 'Someone drug test me'

2023-10-12 17:45
YouTube celebrity Logan Paul is gearing up to face MMA fighter Danis on October 14 at the Manchester Arena
Logan Paul reacts to his ripped physique during open workout ahead of Dillon Danis match: 'Someone drug test me'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Before the highly anticipated bout with Dillon Danis, Logan Paul was pleasantly surprised by his own physique during an open workout.

YouTube celebrity Logan Paul is gearing up to face MMA fighter Danis on October 14 at the Manchester Arena, seeking his first win in boxing since entering the sport.

The duo will face off under the DAZN x Misfits Boxing PPV and the main event of the PPV will be a match between KSI and Tommy Fury. This will be Logan Paul’s first boxing match in 3 years.

Logan Paul stunned by his own physique

The Ohio-born boxer was in good shape as he arrived at the site to demonstrate his fighting prowess in an open session.

Ade Oladipo, a presenter for DAZN and talkSPORT, expressed admiration for his body, stating, “You are looking in great shape” to which Paul replied “Thank you. I feel great. I am also cutting a little bit, it is harder than I thought.”

He suddenly turned to face the camera, changed his opinion, and began to appreciate his own physique.

“Damn, I - s*** - I am looking kind of edible right now. Someone drug test me, quick!” he said.

Paul, the highest-paid YouTube creator in 2017, 2018, and 2021 with over 23 million subscribers, has fought twice in boxing. Unfortunately, he lost both times—once against KSI and once to Floyd Mayweather in a non-decision exhibition.

Logan Paul to miss WWE’s Saudi tour

Logan Paul has surpassed expectations as a WWE Superstar, with an ongoing contract despite notable matches. However, he is not included in the company's upcoming trip to Saudi Arabia.

Ringside News made inquiries concerning WWE's current Crown Jewel booking strategy. The corporation is generating a boatload of money from the contract, so they often bring a ton of celebrity power to those Saudi Arabian events.

The fight between Logan Paul and Dillon Danis will take place at Manchester's AO Arena on October 14. The Maverick may be physically prepared for the rumble on November 4th, but WWE does not have him on the roster for the event.

A seasoned member of the WWE staff informed Ringside News that Logan Paul will not be attending WWE Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia.

When he competed against Roman Reigns, Logan Paul was met with a warm greeting in Saudi Arabia, where he has a large following. Consequently, he will skip this activity.

Tags news