Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart spotted on night out with pals ahead of 13th wedding anniversary

2023-06-12 19:50
During the outing, Harrison Ford, 80, and his wife, Calista Flockhart, 58, looked as smitten as ever
Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart spotted on night out with pals ahead of 13th wedding anniversary

SANTA MONICA, CALIFORNIA: Harrison Ford, 80, and Calista Flockhart, 58, made a rare appearance in Santa Monica, where they enjoyed a cozy date night with friends on Sunday, June 10, before their wedding anniversary on Thursday, June 15. The two have been together for over two decades.

As they stepped out for the evening, the Oscar-nominated actor and his beautiful wife looked as smitten as ever. They appeared to be heading to an Italian restaurant, with Ford affectionately draping his arm around Flockhart.

Flockhart exuded casual elegance, donning voluminous jeans, a black cardigan and a stylish cross-body handbag. Ford cut a youthful figure in a grey shirt tucked into well-fitting trousers, complemented by smart black shoes.

Harrison Ford's endearing admiration for his wife Calista Flockhart

In April, the couple caused a stir with a delightful photo that captured Ford expressing his admiration for his beautiful wife at the 76th Annual Cannes Film Festival. It was evident he adored his wife from the way he was looking at her. The photo caught the attention of fans worldwide.

Ford had shared a humorous insight into the secret of a lasting marriage. He reportedly said, "Don't talk... nod your head." Along with strong communication, Ford revealed the importance of sharing chores and finding joy in their lives together at their Wyoming ranch. He said, "Well, if my chores are done and there's nothing more pressing and the weather's good I'll go flying — I love to fly up there — or walk in the woods, do some work, ride my road bike or mountain bike."

Harrison Ford's heartfelt journey to lasting love

When the couple first got together, Ford reportedly said, "I'm in love... Romantic love is one of the most exciting and fulfilling kinds of love and I think there is a potential for it at any stage of your life. I was not surprised that I was able to fall in love, and I wasn't surprised that I did." Flockhart is Ford's third wife. He was previously married to Mary Marquardt and Melissa Mathison.

Flockhart adopted their son, Liam, in 2001. After their wedding in 2010, Ford formally adopted Liam, solidifying their bond as a family. From the moment they came together, Ford professed his love for Flockhart, recognizing the enduring power of romantic love at any stage of life.

Tags news