Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross drops truth bomb about Drake's dad texting his sister Naomi Ross, fans say 'wouldn't blame him'

2023-09-29 16:58
Dennis Graham, 68, has gained recognition for his appearances in his son Drake's music videos
Adin Ross drops truth bomb about Drake's dad texting his sister Naomi Ross, fans say 'wouldn't blame him'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Adin Ross, a prominent figure in the Kick streaming community, revealed during a recent live stream that he believes Drake's father Dennis Graham, was allegedly texting his sister, Naomi Ross.

Naomi Ross, 28, is an Instagram influencer as well as an American glamor model. Although she has made her appearances on Twitch and also has her account, her streaming activity is quite less compared to her brother.

On the other hand, Graham, 68, has gained recognition for his appearances in his son Drake's music videos. He has also been featured in the song 'Drake's Dad' by the Canadian band 'The Arkells'.

In 2017, Graham released his debut R&B single and music video 'Kinda Crazy', which received positive reviews.

Adin Ross accuses Drake's father Dennis Graham of texting his sister

On September 28, during Adin’s recent stream, the streamer, halfway through a normal stream playing CS2, turned it into an IRL stream.

For the video, Adin went to a club along with his buddies and live-streamed through all the blinding neon lights. However, something really interesting happened during the stream.

Adin spotted rapper Drake’s father in the same club and walked up to him.

As soon as Adin met him during the IRL Kick stream, he allegedly caught Graham texting Naomi, his sister, leaving the streamer in shock.

Adin Ross said, "He's texting Naomi!" as soon as he allegedly noticed Graham messaging his sister.

Adin's updates page, AdinUpdate, shared a video on X, which garnered a huge fan response. However, whether Drake's father Graham texted Adin's sister or not hasn't been officially confirmed.

Moreover, neither Drake nor his father Graham have made any statements regarding the same.

However, fans flocked to the comment section as one wrote, "I wouldn't blame him." Another user also supported Graham and wrote, "I don't blame him." A user added, "Can’t blame Dennis, Naomi is kinda bad Ngl."

Adin Ross slams fans after they troll him for watching sister Naomi's explicit video

In August, Adin Ross found himself in an awkward situation after his viewers trolled him by making him watch an explicit video of his sister, Naomi, as per Sportskeeda.

This is not the first time such a prank has occurred, a similar incident happened in March 2023.

After watching the video, Ross took a brief pause from his livestream and proceeded to share his thoughts and feelings with his audience.

Ross took a moment to address and dismiss comments regarding his relationship with his sister.

He emphasized the inappropriateness and lack of value in such behavior, particularly considering their extensive history dating back to childhood.

He said, "It's not funny. All you guys laughing, 'Scripts,' all this stuff. Listen, bro, from the bottom of my heart, it's cool to joke about my ex and stuff from time to time. It gets old, I don't understand it. It does make me upset."

Ross added, "Putting 90% n*de stuff of my sister. My blood sister. My literal sister I grew up with. I literally knew her ever since I was a baby, bro. It's beyond disrespectful and too far."

Describing the prank as "beyond disrespectful," Ross urged his supporters to refrain from sharing any explicit footage involving his sister.

He emphasized the need for sensitivity, pointing out that his mother also tunes into his live feeds.

Expressing his plea with a sense of urgency, Ross stated, "I would just, out of generosity, if you have any respect for me at all - please, just don't do that ever again. I'm begging you guys. Don't make this a thing. This is genuinely messed up! My mom watches my streams, guys."

He went on to say, "You think my mom wants to watch her youngest son watch his sister n**ked? My mom has probably really... sickened herself. For my mom's sake, please stop!"

He went on to describe his viewers' actions as "criminal."

He said, "Please, it's just genuinely criminal. It really is, bro! It is just genuinely criminal. Genuinely too far! It's too far, bro! It's weird, bro. Nobody is laughing at that stuff, bro. I swear to god, that stuff is not funny at all."

Upon noticing that the video was still present on his Discord channel, Ross exclaimed, "Look, bro! Why is it still here?! And you guys even clipped it in a CS: GO clip."

Tags news