Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Caitlyn Jenner draws attention after revealing bra and underwear in birthday tribute to Khloe Kardashian: 'Looks likes she’s in her bra'

2023-06-30 03:56
'So no one noticed Caitlyn [Jenner] in a bra & underwear in the picture?' commented one user
Caitlyn Jenner draws attention after revealing bra and underwear in birthday tribute to Khloe Kardashian: 'Looks likes she’s in her bra'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Caitlyn Jenner didn't realize that her birthday tribute to her stepdaughter Khloe Kardashian would trigger such an unexpected surge of comments on social media. The Olympian posted a throwback picture of her with the 39-year-old model during her wedding to Lamar Odom. However, the netizens noticed the reflection of the glass frame picture in which Jenner can be seen wearing just her undergarments. "Looks likes she’s in her bra look at the right side of the photo,” commented one social media user. The second user wrote, "So no one noticed Caitlyn in a bra & underwear in the picture?." While another user wrote, "But the reflection on the pic."

Jenner wrote, “Happy birthday @khloekardashian Being your stepfather was, and is, one of the best things that I was ever blessed with by your mother. I promised your father that I would do my best to always be there for you kids and I know I haven't been perfect but I will always love you and you are forever in my heart. I hope your day is filled with love, your kids, and happiness.” Khloe quickly responded and reshared the tribute on her Instagram account and wrote, “Thank you for the birthday message. I love you very much some of the best years of my life."

'Why are people digging him on this'

Some users also came in defense of Jenner over social media, where one user wrote, “Why are people digging him on this beautiful post! Geez! What is wrong with people?” “They were lucky to have you after they lost their daddy. You loved those kids like your own,” wrote another user. Another user wrote, “Our such a kind person Kaitlyn I wish you the best what a great stepfather!!”

One social media user appreciated Jenner and wrote, “Calm down people, he used this photograph to represent the role he did as a stepfather. I think it’s beautiful! Better than some real dads out there.”

'Keep boys out of women’s sports'

Jenner, who transitioned into a woman in 2015, has openly criticized the transgender community competing in sports leagues of their new gender. She launched the Fairness First PAC in April, which is made to "fight the radical gender ideology, put parental rights at the forefront of education, and keep boys out of women’s sports," reports Ok Magazine!