Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will MrBeast run for president? YouTube King says ‘I doubt anyone would take me seriously’

2023-06-05 18:51
MrBeast hinted at his political ambition on a podcast and emphasized his belief in prioritizing the well-being of Americans
Will MrBeast run for president? YouTube King says ‘I doubt anyone would take me seriously’

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: YouTube sensation Jimmy Donaldson aka MrBeast has expressed his potential interest in running for the presidency once he reaches the eligible age as stated in the US Constitution. While his plans are distant, the online personality, famous for his exorbitant challenges and adventures, has hinted at a potential political ambition.

MrBeast has amassed an enormous following on YouTube, boasting over 157 million subscribers on his primary channel. Additionally, he holds the distinction of being the most subscribed individual channel on YouTube and has managed to surpass PewDiePie, who formerly held the title.

'I doubt anyone would ever take me serious'

During his appearance on the 'Tiny Meat Gang' podcast on October 5, 2022, MrBeast opened up about his aspirations regarding running for the presidency. The conversation took an interesting turn around the 14-minute mark. After discussing his girlfriend's challenges in relocating from South Africa to the United States, MrBeast highlighted the absurdity of the lengthy process Cody Ko, the podcast's co-host, had to go through to obtain his green card, considering the significant amount of taxes he pays to the US government. In response, MrBeast exclaimed, "Someone needs to fix it," prompting Noel Miller to inquire if the YouTube star was referring to himself.

MrBeast stated, "Yeah, maybe in, like, 20 years, we’ll see. Yeah, I wanna try to make a ton of money and then just give it all away right before I announce my campaign. Imagine I have 10 billion dollars, and I just give it all away, and I’m just like, ‘I can’t be bought.’ I had it all. Give it all away. That’s pretty powerful." Continuing the conversation, MrBeast emphasized his belief that he could prioritize the well-being of Americans without being influenced by lobbyists or external interests. He expressed confidence in his ability to make decisions based on what is beneficial for the nation and its citizens.

While MrBeast did not delve into the specifics of his hypothetical ambition, he acknowledged that he has ample time to develop it. The YouTube star perceives his youth as an advantage, as he believes that presidential candidates are increasingly becoming too advanced in age. According to MrBeast, America would benefit from having more youthful presidents in office.

In a tweet, MrBeast wrote, "Seeing how divided America is makes want to consider running for president one day (very far in the future, currently I’m stupid) but I also have “6969420” in my name atm from a Minecraft scavenger hunt so I doubt anyone would ever take me serious lmao."

'If the future president doesn’t play minecraft I don’t want them'

As MrBeast discussed the potential of running for the presidency, his fans eagerly anticipated the opportunity to join his campaign. Excited and supportive, they were prepared to actively participate and contribute to his potential political journey. One fan wrote, "What would you healthcare policy look like?" "Do it, honestly the bar is so fucking low right now you would just win by default by signing your name on the entry forms," stated another. A fan remarked jokingly, "If the future president doesn’t play minecraft I don’t want them."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs