Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Jessica Alba and Cash Warren split before their wedding? Actress shares secret behind 15-year marriage

2023-08-25 17:16
Jessica Alba has been with husband Cash Warren for 19 years and they share three children
Did Jessica Alba and Cash Warren split before their wedding? Actress shares secret behind 15-year marriage

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: For almost 20 years, Jessica Alba has been with Cash Warren. And now, having been together for 19 years and getting married four years into it, the 'Into The Blue' actress is disclosing some secrets to a lasting union.

Honor, 15, Haven, 12, and Hayes, 5, are the couple's children, and the 42-year-old Hollywood star told Entertainment Tonight that the key to a successful union is to have honest discussions.

How did Cash Warren meet Jessica Alba?

Alba met her now-husband, American film producer Cash Warren, on the sets of 2004 movie 'Fantastic Four'. Their enduring love story appears to be an outlier in Hollywood these days, but they've managed to make it work.

What is the key for sucessful relationship between Jessica Alba and Cash Warren?

She said as she promoted her new TV show 'Honest Renovations', "I think sometimes it's over communication, sometimes it's under communication."

"Sometimes it's, 'I need my space I'll talk to you [later].' When I need [you, I'll say], 'I miss you, will you come back?' It's about always communicating how you feel."

Alba has also stated that they "see things differently," but "just talk it out and we always come to a solution."

She added, "We're rational people... We know about compromise. It is an art."

Cash recently revealed that their relationship isn't always easy.

Additionally, Warren disclosed that his jealousy issues caused him and Alba to briefly break up 'four years into' their relationship.He claimed he "was really jealous" of other guys and the attention other guys were giving her when they "first started dating."

He added, 'It just wasn’t making me feel good. I was always a pretty confident person… And next thing you know, I’m looking up and just feeling jealous all the time.'They briefly split up as a result of his "turning into an a**hole" behavior brought on by envy.He said, 'We broke up. And during that time apart, I was just, like, if we ever got back together — I, like, made a promise to myself to channel that in a different way, into a more productive way."

How was the relationship between Jessica Alba and Cash Warren ?

The 44-year-old producer admitted that their relationship goes through 'cycles'. "Just having the patience to know that eventually it starts to come back together and your energy starts to get back aligned," he said.

"Going through a few of those cycles, I no longer get as nervous and kind of start looking at the door. I no longer get as nervous when you're drifting apart or your energy's off."

Did Jessica Alba and Cash Warren have issues in their relationship?

Over time, Cash and Jessica have developed a deep understanding of one another. The producer explained that the couple has different approaches to resolving their issues.

He said, "She's aligned there, so when we're going through those times we either give each other the space that we need, we talk it out, we maybe go on a date night. You try to do things to get it back. Fortunately I've got a partner who's kind of right there lock and step."

Warren discussed the evolution of their relationship over the years and the importance of patience in their long and successful marriage.

He said, "When you first start dating and you’re together and you get into a fight, you make up right away. And then, you get into a fight, you make up a couple days later." Warren now regards himself as Alba's 'biggest cheerleader.'

He said, "I’ve tried to be a good teammate in that regard. I’m not interested in the spotlight," adding, "I’m not a star, I’m not a celeb, I’m not an actor, I’ve never tied to be an actor. I high-five her, let her do her thing and I’ve gotten more comfortable with it over the years."

Jessica Alba and Cash Warren almost broke up

Additionally, Warren disclosed that his jealousy caused him and Alba to briefly break up 'four years into' their relationship. He claimed he "was really jealous" of the attendtion other guys were giving her when they "first started dating."

He added, "It just wasn’t making me feel good. I was always a pretty confident person… And next thing you know, I’m looking up and just feeling jealous all the time." They briefly split up as a result of his "turning into an a**hole". He said, "We broke up. And during that time apart, I was just, like, if we ever got back together — I, like, made a promise to myself to channel that in a different way, into a more productive way."

'Chuck' star Jessica Alba previously stated she wants her children to 'stay grounded'

She told ETCanada, "They said that they have seen it, but I don't believe them. I think maybe they've seen pieces of it but I don't know.

"They were like, 'Mom, you like don't even know how to do it. You don't know how to do this dance!' And I was like, 'I'm Honey. What are you talking about?' I was like, 'shall we YouTube me. "

"Let's look on YouTube and let's just see that your mother knows how to dance and they're like, 'Mom, it's so embarrassing!'"

Reflecting on her own upbringing before becoming famous, the 'Chuck' star previously stated that she wants her children to "stay grounded," as reported by DailyMail.