Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Elon Musk vs Mark Zuckerberg: xQc bets $5M on Facebook CEO winning cage fight against Twitter CEO, fans call it 'fight of autistic'

2023-06-26 17:47
When xQc saw a billboard for the fight, he inquired to his audience if it was indeed taking place
Elon Musk vs Mark Zuckerberg: xQc bets $5M on Facebook CEO winning cage fight against Twitter CEO, fans call it 'fight of autistic'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg are slated to engage in a caged fight. Both CEOs have agreed to a UFC-style fight at some point while discussing Meta's Threads, a competitor of Twitter. Streamer xQc is prepared to wager money on this fight if it takes place.

In response to a tweet, Musk stated that if Zuckerberg was willing, he would be ready to engage in a cage fight. Many people have seen this on social media. When xQc saw a billboard for the fight, he inquired to his audience if it was indeed taking place. He continued by saying that he would be prepared to spend a sizable amount of money on this battle.

‘I am putting $5 million on Zuck’

A poster depicting the anticipated confrontation between Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg was discovered by xQc. He questioned his viewers on one of his streams if it was indeed true. If it was, he declared he would bet on Zuckerberg. He said, “Is Elon really going to fight Zuck? I am… I am putting $5 million on Zuck.”

While he was praising Zuck for his strength, a donor on his channel praised Zuck for keeping up his physical fitness. He was also compared to a "machine" by the gift, and xQc agreed with him. He added, “I know he is. That’s why, that’s why I am saying… If I can, I am putting $ 5 million on him, 100 percent.”

'The fight of the autistic!!'

Fans had mixed reactions on his video. A fan said, “Zuck is literally the terminator, nothing but an AI robot with a titanium skeleton. There's no way Elon's winning”, whereas another commented, “The fight of the autistic!!” Another fan commented, “Just wait till Elon builds his combo meter and uses his Ultimate: Tesla Space Laser”. Meanwhile one said, “Make em build robots and let them fight..1 billion to the winner.”

Although a date for this billionaires' clash has not yet been established, the internet is extremely anticipating it. Dana White, the president of the UFC and the guy who made Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather possible, has commented on how serious both of the tech giants are about this fight while people like xQc are taking sides.

In an interview with TMZ, White discussed the likelihood that this fight will occur soon and said, “I was talking to both Elon and Mark last night, both guys are absolutely dead serious about this.”