Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Brad Pitt and Ellen DeGenres may have something very surprising in common: An ex-girlfriend

2023-06-15 17:46
While the identity of the woman has not been revealed, Ellen DeGeneres once told Brad Pitt that she may have dated one of his ex-girlfriends
Brad Pitt and Ellen DeGenres may have something very surprising in common: An ex-girlfriend

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Brad Pitt and Ellen DeGeneres are both Hollywood bigwigs and have legions of fans across the globe. Other than that, the two may have another very surprising thing in common.

According to the Daily Mail, Pitt and DeGeneres may have dated the same woman. The indentity of the said woman was not revealed by either star and without a proper timeline or information, this mystery woman could be anyone. However, some of the 'Bullet Train' star's exes can be ruled out in this connection.

‘We’ll talk about that later’

During a surprise appearance on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' in 2019, Pitt humorously attempted to blend in as an audience member and self-proclaimed superfan of DeGeneres. However, his cover was quickly blown and he was invited onstage for an interview. As the conversation began, DeGeneres asked Pitt if he remembered the first time they met, hinting at a shared connection between them.

“I remember a Melissa Etheridge pool party, where I think you were hitting on my girlfriend," Pitt recalled. “Was I hitting on your girlfriend, really?” DeGeneres responded, laughing.

“I think so. I was flattered," Pitt replied. To this, DeGeneres replied, “I actually sense that I have dated another one of your girlfriends," though she did not reveal who this woman was. She quickly said, “We’ll talk about that later," to which, Pitt enthusiastically responded, “After the show!"

Brad Pitt and Ellen DeGeneres' mystery woman

While it is possible that DeGeneres was simply joking, the exact girlfriend in question remains a mystery. The talk show host is reportedly friends with Pitt's ex-wife, Jennifer Aniston.

News outlet Jezebel tried to find out about this woman by doing a detailed analysis and cross-referencing Pitt's ex-girlfriends, but nothing concerete was found.

Meanwhile, Pitt is reportedly dating jewelry designer Ines de Ramon. They were spotted together in 2022 at a Bono concert. Sources reportedly said she was a "big hit" with his friends. The 'Troy' star is also embroiled in a bitter battle with his ex-wife, Angelina Jolie, over the Chateau Miraval winery.

Tags news