Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet accuses Teresa Giudice of trying to 'bank off of poor ethics'as 'RHONJ' star and children collaborate with SHEIN

2023-10-09 10:53
Bravo fans slammed the Giudice women after they collaborated with SHEIN for their latest collection
Internet accuses Teresa Giudice of trying to 'bank off of poor ethics'as 'RHONJ' star and children collaborate with SHEIN

NEW JERSEY: SHEINxGiudiceGirls is a partnership between fast fashion company SHEIN and 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice and her four kids. Fans were quick to call out the Bravo celebrity for aligning themselves with SHEIN, which they believe does not operate its business ethically, after the brand shared the news on its US Instagram account.

SHEIN posted to Instagram on October 8 to promote their latest celebrity partnership with the Bravo star, sharing a clip showcasing Teresa and her four daughters, Gia, Gabriella, Milania, and Audriana. In the captions, they wrote, "The wait is almost over, the #SHEINxGiudiceGirls collection is launching TOMORROW 10/9! ✨ Drop a 👑 in the comments if you’re planning on shopping this fabulous drop."

As the video did the rounds on Bravo fan pages across social media, fans had some strong opinions. On the Instagram page therealhousewiveszone, one user commented, "Fast Fashion who steals original designs from designers to sell for cheap? Yah, that’s a no!"

While another user asked, "Isn’t this the company accused of alleged forced labor abuses, human rights violations and potentially hazardous materials in clothing?"

One fan also complained, "What’s next Walmart Or Marshall’s? Not hating, but that isn’t who we want to watch. I watch for fabulous, rich women doing and buying things that are not attainable to the majority of us." A fourth user sighed, "How embarrassing."

On a Reddit page, reacting to the video, one user commented, "Wow Shein is so s**tty that's hilarious they partnered there. Probably think they are being so feminist too. Yikes."

Another person added, "The fact that they chose THIS family. Wow. Really it is so embarrassing and sad."

One Redditor quipped, "Ooh lovely. Bad for the workers. Bad for the planet. Bad for our water. Bad for my eyes. Good news all round."

One user also complained, "No surprise the girls and their mother are trying to make bank off of poor ethics and throw away clothes. Can we cancel them already?"

How old are 'RHONJ' star Teresa Giudice's daughters?

'RHONJ' star Teresa Giudice and her ex-husband Joe Giudice had four kids together: Gia, 22, Gabriella, 19, Milania, 17, and Audriana, 14. The youngest of Teresa's four daughters, Audriana, was even born on camera. All four of the kids have appeared on the Bravo series with their mother.

Teresa Giudice slammed for the way Audriana, 14, dresses

Teresa is being chastised for the manner in which her 14-year-old daughter, Audriana, dresses.

The 'RHONJ' diva came to Instagram to commemorate the birthday of her youngest kid, uploading a Reel with various photographs of the competitive dancer over the years.

"Happy birthday to my beautiful, smart, kind, amazing daughter! I can’t believe my last born is 14" Teresa captioned the cute video, which was adapted to the tune of Betty Who's version of "I Love You Always Forever."

"You impress me everyday!" the Bravolebrity said, encouraging the blue-eyed beauty to "keep being [her] authentic self."

"Why would she dress her 14-year-old daughter like a much older very hot-looking ‘experienced’ adult. Everything is about appearance to the point of getting is so wrong for this young girl. Their value system is kinda f*(ked up. JMVVHO🙄😮," one user said, while another person added, "Your daughters are all beautiful but they all look twice their age, it’s sad."

One user further commented, "She needs to dress like a 14 year old. But then again, her mother needs to dress her age." A fourth user noted, "She's 14 years old and that's how you let her dress! Wtf 🤯🤦‍♀️."

Teresa Giudice's daughter Gabriella called 'RHONJ' star's $10,000 wedding hair 'rat's nest'

Teresa's wedding to Luis Ruelas was shown on 'RHONJ,' which meant viewers got to watch everyone's response to her divisive wedding hair.

Teresa's daughter Gabriella didn't hold back her opinions, and they weren't favorable. "You literally look like a rat's nest!" the 19-year-old exclaimed when Teresa asked whether her kids liked her haircut, which she and her hairstylist Lucia Casazza designed around a crown.

"Obviously, it's big," her daughter Gia remarked. "Queen Elizabeth probably has a crown like that."

Tags news