Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Amir Subasic? Andrew Tate has victory dinner with his 'Master', trolls say 'bro owns no shirts'

2023-08-05 21:54
Andrew Tate hosted a victory dinner with his 'master', Amir Subasic, and family after his release from house arrest
Who is Amir Subasic? Andrew Tate has victory dinner with his 'Master', trolls say 'bro owns no shirts'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate has been released from house arrest, indicating a significant development in his ongoing legal case. Despite this favorable outcome, the broader trial has not reached a conclusion yet, and the case remains pending. During this time of uncertainty, Tate expressed his heartfelt appreciation and fondness for his kickboxing coach, Amir Subasic.

The news of Tate's release from house arrest was met with joy and excitement among his fans. The positive outcome of being freed from house arrest was celebrated as a victory by his fans who rallied behind him during this difficult time. However, despite being out of house arrest, it was revealed that Tate was still not allowed to leave the country, indicating that some restrictions on his movements remain in place. Nevertheless, he chose to mark this significant moment of progress with a special celebration. Tate opted to have a victory dinner with his family and Subasic.

Who is Amir Subasic?

"Master" Subasic's reputation as a highly esteemed figure in the combat sports world is well-deserved, owing to his pivotal role as the founder and head coach of Storm Gym in Luton, UK. His remarkable expertise is evident through his prestigious 7th Dan rank in kickboxing and his mastery of various martial arts disciplines, symbolized by multiple black belts. However, his influence goes beyond the realm of sports, as Subasic's background is enriched with a history of service in the Yugoslav Army and the Patriotic League of Bosnia, showcasing his military and special forces experience.

In addition to his accomplishments as a kickboxing coach and distinguished military veteran, Subasic has ventured into the exciting domain of fight promotion. His impact on the sport extends globally as the co-founder and current K1 World President of the World Kickboxing Organization and the visionary behind the SUPERFIGHT Series Championship. Through these ventures, Subasic has played a significant role in elevating the status and recognition of kickboxing on an international level. Despite Tate's decision to step back from active kickboxing competitions, his passion for the sport remains unabated, as he continues to be intricately involved in the kickboxing world through consistent training under the expert guidance of Subasic. Moreover, amid the ongoing legal battles that have marked a challenging phase in Tate's life, he attributes his resilience and determination to the unwavering support and mentorship provided by Subasic.

Tate recently shared a clip from his press statement, in which Subasic could be seen expressing his joy over Tate's release from house arrest. Tate further added that he referred to Subasic as "Master Amir" and emphasized on the fact that Subasic was the only man he addresses with such a title.

Tate wrote, "The only man I call Master. Master Amir."

'Victory dinner with Master Amir'

Tate shared a clip in which he recounted the unique way he marked his first day of freedom after being released from house arrest. He revealed that rather than indulging in public celebrations or outings, he chose to spend the day at home, a decision that he believed would be understood only by those he referred to as "Real Gs." He stated that despite the constraints of house arrest, he remained steadfast and unfazed, finding strength in his inner circle of supporters. To commemorate this significant moment, he hosted a joyous victory dinner, bringing together key figures in his life, including his respected mentor Subasic, as well as legal and PR representatives, and comrades from his journey – the Soldiers.

Tate wrote, "I spent my first day released from house arrest staying home in my house. Real Gs will understand me. Unfazed. Victory dinner with Master Amir, Legal, PR and the Soldiers. Alhamdulillah."

'Bro owns no shirts'

After Tate shared the details of his unique celebration with his followers, a wave of responses and reactions flooded in from the online community. One user wrote, "Bro owns no shirts." Another user wrote, "Go to teach elon some moves against zuck." A user stated, "Bro gets his own cutscene." A user commented, "What is next in the script." Another user commented, "Your house is a whole a** castle so i would be doing the same thing."

Tags news