Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross opens up about life's triumphs but acknowledges responsibilities towards his 'boys'

2023-09-27 19:58
Adin Ross recently shared a post where he conveyed a sense of pride and contentment
Adin Ross opens up about life's triumphs but acknowledges responsibilities towards his 'boys'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Popular streamer Adin Ross reflected on his life's accomplishments and the responsibilities he bears towards his community of fans. He recently took to X to express his commitment to this role.

Moreover, he recognized that the accomplishments he has achieved so far serve as mere stepping stones. He emphasized the importance of aiming for even greater endeavors and making use of available opportunities to showcase his compassion.

His post garnered significant attention online, with many offering praises while some critics labeled him, a "fraud."

Adin Ross claims ‘I’m nobody’s father but I feel responsibility’

Adin Ross recently shared a post where he conveyed a sense of pride and contentment. He emphasized that his greatest source of pride isn't his individual achievements, but rather the opportunities he has generated and the roles he has offered to those in his inner circle.

He said, “One of the greatest things I can say about myself is not the actual achievements I’ve done for myself.”

Adin Ross recognized that although he isn't a biological father, he felt a duty to guarantee that if his associates, whom he affectionately referred to as "his boys," faced a shortage of specific opportunities or resources, then the significance of those achievements would be diminished.

He added, “But the opportunities and positions I’ve put ppl in that are around me. I’m nobody’s father but I feel responsibility to make sure if my boys don’t have it then it’s worthless.”

The post disclosed Adin Ross's profound commitment to the prosperity and well-being of those in his circle.

Fans praise Adin Ross for his 'inspirational' gesture

Adin Ross's recent post on X caused a stir on the internet by sharing perspectives on the Kickstreamer.

A person expressed, "Dead wouldn’t know where I’d be at in life if it wasn’t for all that you do for me. You’ve truly changed my life. Forever grateful brother."

Another wrote, "W and L w for do that L for them half them are lazy and should be getting their own money not feed of you that why your not progressing because of the people around you."

The third fan wrote, "Always giving out and helping others. Truly inspirational."

Another one wrote, "Meanwhile this fraud would fold the moment he gets a chance."

While one user said, "People can talk about adin all they want but dude has put most of the top streamers where they are today in one way or another."

Tags news