Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate asks fans 'when will you change?' as he urges them to embrace self-transformation, Internet says 'become a machine'

2023-08-27 21:49
Andrew Tate states a person's better version earns millions of dollars
Andrew Tate asks fans 'when will you change?' as he urges them to embrace self-transformation, Internet says 'become a machine'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the infamous misogynist influencer, consistently seeks to convey his viewpoints and ideologies to his audience.

In a recent Twitter post, Tate urged his followers to strive for self-improvement and not be a ''coward."

Tate has gained notoriety for expressing contentious and problematic viewpoints.

His perspectives routinely spark significant debates within the realm of social media, frequently prompting individuals to critique his conventional mindset and harmful beliefs.

Andrew Tate asserts one should be a better version of themself

In a recent tweet, Tate ventured into the realm of motivation by asserting that an elevated version of oneself, encompassing abundant wealth, admiration from women, and strong bonds, exists within the realm of possibility.

The stark contrast lies in the absence of fear and hesitation that this envisioned version embodies, which serves as a call to confront one's apprehensions and limitations.

Through this inquiry, Tate provokes introspection, urging individuals to contemplate the pivotal question of when they will muster the courage and determination needed for personal transformation.

Tate wrote, "There is a version of you out there who has everything you could imagine. Millions of dollars. Adored by women. Brothers to conquer with. Only difference? He’s not a coward like you are. When will you change?"

Andrew Tate's trolls assert Top G has a lonely life

After Tate's impassioned monologue about striving for self-improvement, numerous users stepped forward to express their viewpoints and emotions regarding his proclamation.

One user wrote, "Become a machine." Another user wrote, "If that's your version of having everything...... I'm sad and so sorry for you!" A user stated, "Not everyone wants to live a shallow, lonely life like you."

A user commented, "I don't want to be adored by women. I want to be feared by men. I don't want millions. I want a billion. No offense, but I don't want a brother. I want a family of people."

"Because when one of us is successful, we all can reap the spoils. My opinion only. Appreciate your words. You are very wise for your age."

Tags news