Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

The Bachelorette's Brayden Bowers slammed for 'untrained puppy' behavior during helicopter date with Charity Lawson

2023-07-11 10:56
'The Bachelorette' Season 20 lead Charity Lawson ignores all red flags and gives a rose to Brayden Bowers
The Bachelorette's Brayden Bowers slammed for 'untrained puppy' behavior during helicopter date with Charity Lawson

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 is slowly gearing up with each contestant getting a chance to know more about the lead Charity Lawson. In the recently released episode, Brayden Bowers bagged a one-on-one date with the Georgia native. Fans have second thoughts about Brayden being the producer's pick as Charity chooses to ignore his 'red flags'.

Well, the part that turned every suitor's head around in the show was when Brayden took Charity on a helicopter date and it flew over 'The Bachelorette's mansion, making other suitors feels jealous of him. This 'attention-seeking' act made fans dub Brayden an "evil person." Believing that Brayden has no intention to be with Charity, many claim that he is on the show only for the sake of enjoying his vacation.

embed Instagram post

Charity Lawson ignores Brayden Bowers' red flag and goes on a helicopter date

Charity chose to save Brayden in the previous episode because she wanted to have an important conversation with him about whether he really wanted her or not. She said, "I don't know if this experience is too much for him or if he's willing to fight for me." Ignoring all the doubts, Charity goes on a one-on-one date with Brayden. She made Brayden feel ecstatic by organizing a date in the middle of Petco Park Stadium in San Diego. "I'm trying to make him feel at ease because he's from here. I think he's a kid in a candy shop," said Charity.

Charity confessed to Brayden that she was scared knowing that he might leave. Furthermore, the suitor claimed, "I'm not gonna lie to you, it's scary to me." He was previously cheated on and therefore he is scared to walk into anything without surety.

'Brayden is more excited about the helicopter than Charity'

Was Brayden more excited seeing other suitors get jealous of him as he went on a helicopter date with Charity? It felt like it after seeing his look as the helicopter flew over 'The Bachelorette' mansion. A fan tweeted, "Brayden is more excited about the helicopter than Charity." Another smoked Brayden saying, "Brayden gives me "untrained puppy in a car" vibes on this helicopter." "Brayden was more excited for the guys to see him flying over in a helicopter than he was to be in the actual helicopter with Charity," tweeted another. A viewer called out Brayden, "Brayden is just here for a vacation I’m convinced."

'Brayden getting this date screams of a producer-driven agenda'

As Brayden gets a one-on-one date with Charity, a fan tweeted, "Brayden getting this date screams of a producer-driven agenda." Another laughed saying, "Producers: "Now make the boys watch the helicopter fly by before they go on a long bus ride while Brayden gets the one on one"." A fan mocked the contestant, "Brayden”I am turning into a evil person.” As him and Charity fly over the mansion." Another called out, "Brayden saying the quiet part out loud with how dirty it is that the show flew them right over the mansion."

Brayden gets first rose on Monday's episode and the two kiss at baseball field.

The new episodes of 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 air every Monday at 9 pm ET on ABC.