Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHONJ' fans troll Joe Gorga after he wins 'frat' competition at daughter Antonia's college celebration

2023-10-09 09:29
'RHONJ' stars Joe and Melissa Gorga enjoy 'family weekend' at their daughter Antonio's college
'RHONJ' fans troll Joe Gorga after he wins 'frat' competition at daughter Antonia's college celebration

NEWARK, DELAWARE: 'The Real Housewives Of New Jersey' stars Melissa and Joe Gorga recently visited their daughter Antonio's college and appear to have enjoyed a lot there. Melissa and Joe accompanied Antonia to an event at a Delta Chi fraternity house.

Joe was clearly excited and he posted multiple videos of him hanging out with the students while holding a Delta Chi championship belt. He took to his Instagram Story to share a photo standing next to Antonia and wrote, "They loved me!!! I took over the frat party."

However, Melissa also posted a few more photos from the trip and a quick breakout of the weekend highlights. She shared a of Joe posing with the belt he won during the competition.

Alongside the photo, Melissa wrote, "Joe winning some sort of belt at a frat party✅ Time with @antoniagorgaa ✅ Candy corn martini✅ 🎃 #udel #parentsweekend." While Joe appears to be thrilled with the prize, the social media users called him out for acting like 'teenager'.

A social media user commented, "I’d be embarrassed. Trying to stay young. Let Antonia have fun alone." Another user added, "I'm 0% surprised he won whatever type of competition a frat party was hosting."

Another person noted, "This is embarrassing. Stop acting like teenagers and act like parents. If I were your kids I would run and never look back." "Of course he’d find a way to make it about him," said another follower.

Another Instagram user wrote, "I’d be embarrassed if he was my father. Act your age." Another critic penned, "Father of the year at a frat party 🙄 so thirsty for attention."

Melissa and Joe Gorga attend Antonia's college 'family weekend'

Antonia Gorga recently went to Newark for a freshman year at the University of Delaware and 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Melissa and Joe Gorga reunited with their daughter during the annual 'family weekend.'

The three-day event, which kicked off on October 6, allows relatives to visit the UD campus and get a first-hand look at their children's college life. The reality star shared a series of glimpses on their Instagram Stories.

In an Instagram video filmed during their road trip, Melissa shared her excitement to attend the college event. She shared, "Guess where we're going? We're going to Delaware! We’re going to see Antonia. It’s parents weekend. Joey, are you excited?"

Joe responded, "I can’t wait. It’s my little baby. Can’t wait to hang with her." "She's waiting for us to take her dinner," Melissa continued.

Joe elaborated, "We’re gonna go to frat houses… This should be fun. Off to Delaware. Go blue hens! Here we come to see our daughter. The University of Delaware doesn’t even know what’s coming."

The RHONJ couple went on to share several Instagram Stories of their first day back in Newark, Delaware. The Gorga family also went out for a night on the town and shared photos on Instagram.

Melissa captioned the post, "PARENTS WEEKEND!! day 1. I missed my baby! Let me just say she’s doing Ooookkkkkkk! Thriving!!"

Melissa Gorga opens up about Antonia's college journey

'RHONJ' star Melissa Gorga previously got candid about her daughter Antonio's new chapter and how her family was anticipating the big move. In an interview with People, Melissa shared that she was excited about Antonia's college journey, but her husband, Joe Gorga, was in full panic mode.

She shared to the outlet, "I’m like, good for her. Go, girl, go." She added, "Joe’s like, ‘All she’s going to do is party and drink and eat and [hang out with] boys. I’m like, 'Joe, there’s actually education in college.'"

Melissa further said, "She needs to know what it’s like to wash her own clothes and buy her own detergent. I just think she needs that. I do everything for her. It’s good for her to be independent and learn who she is, so I’m excited for her."

Melissa continued, "It’s going to be a huge change not to have her bossing us around this house like she does, but I think it’s going to be great for her."

Tags news