Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Britney Spears' ex-husband Jason Alexander allegedly booted from gym after he was arrested for stalking woman

2023-09-03 20:22
The gym officially revoked his membership following police investigations into the stalking claims
Britney Spears' ex-husband Jason Alexander allegedly booted from gym after he was arrested for stalking woman

FRANKLIN, TENNESSEE Jason Alexander, Britney Spears' former spouse, finds himself in need of a new gym as he has been ousted from his former gym, Life Time in Franklin, Tennessee.

This action followed his recent arrest on charges of allegedly stalking another gym member.

The gym's management confirmed that Jason's membership has been officially revoked due to the ongoing police investigation into the stalking allegations.

Jason Alexander faces gym expulsion after stalking allegations

The incident came to light when the alleged victim reported that Jason had stalked her within the gym premises and followed her to the parking lot, where she firmly requested him to cease contact, according to TMZ.

Despite her warnings, Jason bombarded her with numerous calls and text messages. The situation escalated further when he appeared at her residence, driving by several times on the day following the parking lot confrontation.

The woman further recounted an unsettling encounter at the gym's pool, where Jason approached her while she was with her child.

In response to these allegations, Jason has been issued a restraining order, prohibiting any contact with the complainant and any mention of her on social media.

Now, he is faced with the task of finding a new gym for his workouts, leaving the question of whether another fitness facility will accept him in light of the legal troubles he faces.

In June 2022, Alexander has been picked up by the police for stalking. he disrupted Spears' wedding with Sam Asghari in her Thousand Oaks, California home.

Jason was arrested and charged with felony stalking, refusal to leave private property, vandalism, and battery.

According to the police, Alexander climbed up a fence of the property to gain entry into the private wedding ceremony, which had a star-studded guest list.

He then descended a rocky slope to reach the singer's property. Upon reaching the 20-acre estate, he filmed himself running toward Spears' 12,464 sqft villa, dressed in a white prison jumpsuit and wielding a knife.

During the incident, he said on the video, "I'm Jason Alexander. The first husband. I'm here to crash the wedding. She's my first wife, she's my only wife."

Spears and Alexander got married in 2004 in Las Vegas. Their marriage was annulled 55 hours later.

Tags news epcelebs