Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Kyler Murray? Paige Spiranac questions NFL player's massive $160M deal, fans say they're 'looking forward to football this season'

2023-08-02 20:17
Diverging from her usual insights on golf, Paige Spiranac turned her attention to the NFL, bringing up Kyler Murray and the clauses in his contract
Who is Kyler Murray? Paige Spiranac questions NFL player's massive $160M deal, fans say they're 'looking forward to football this season'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: The golf influencer Paige Spiranac recently turned her attention to the NFL, discussing some must-see headlines. While the Aaron Rodgers situation was a topic on everyone's minds, she even brought up Joe Burrow's injury and the quarterback incident with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Additionally, Spiranac brought up Kyler Murray's contract extension with the Arizona Cardinals, which keeps generating discussions even after being signed last season. It seems like even during a slow week for golf, Spiranac knows how to keep her audience engaged with her sports insights.

Spiranac divulged on Murray and the Arizona Cardinals, stating that many people are currently discussing the player's future with the team. Before joining the NFL, Murray, a quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals, played college football for the Oklahoma Sooners, where he achieved great success, winning the prestigious Heisman Trophy as a junior. In a unique feat, Murray was selected as the first overall pick by the Cardinals in the 2019 NFL Draft while also being chosen as the ninth overall pick by the Oakland Athletics in the MLB draft, making him the first athlete to be drafted in the first round of both football and baseball.

'He's hot and cold'

Spiranac highlighted the significant $160 million guaranteed contract that Murray signed and emphasized his performance as being described as "hot and cold." Spiranac also pointed out a peculiar contract clause that requires Murray to invest time studying and working on specific aspects of his game, raising the questions of what this year holds for Murray and how he will perform under these contract conditions. The quarterback's role and performance with the Arizona Cardinals have become a subject of keen interest and speculation among NFL enthusiasts and analysts. When he signed the contract extension, the "studying clause" garnered significant attention and publicity with many doubting whether the young quarterback was genuinely committed to studying the playbook and putting in the necessary work.

'I’m most looking forward to football this NFL season!'

When Spiranac posted on Twitter about the upcoming NFL season, her followers made sure to leave their replies. One joked, "I am looking forward to not watching it," while another complimented the golf influencer, stating, "Paige as a sideline reporter." "Sorry, I was having a really hard time concentrating, what did you say?" quipped a Spiranac fan, while a dedicated NFL enthusiast wrote, "I’m most looking forward to football this NFL season!"