Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Bruce Willis' wife Emma Heming and ex Demi Moore celebrate Mother's Day with four-generation photo

2023-05-17 00:19
Emma shared the picture of her 'extra special day' with Moore, their mothers, daughters as well as their newborn granddaughter
Bruce Willis' wife Emma Heming and ex Demi Moore celebrate Mother's Day with four-generation photo

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Bruce Willis' wife Emma Heming Willis celebrated Mother's Day on Sunday, May 14, along with Demi Moore with a grand four-generation photo. Emma shared the picture of her “extra special day” with Moore, their mothers, daughters as well as their newborn granddaughter, Louetta.

“We celebrated @rumerwillis and her first Mother’s Day,” the 44-year-old said of her stepdaughter’s new role. “We just love how the girls keep multiplying in pure Willis fashion. We love you so very much Louetta.”

READ MORE

Ed Sheeran claims Eminem 'cured' his childhood stutter caused by traumatic medical procedure

Keith Urban accidentally filming Phoebe Bridgers and Bo Burnham making out has Internet in splits

'Beautiful perfect sweet day'

Moore, 60, praised the social media post, commenting on the “beautiful perfect sweet day!” She posted the same photo on her account on the following day. “Perfect way to celebrate Mama’s Day,” the actress gushed. “Four generations of mothers and daughters.”

In the picture, Moore was seen wearing a floral dress along with her dog strapped to her stomach, smiling while surrounded by bouquets. The Golden Globe winner’s three daughters, Rumer Willis, Scout Willis and Tallulah Willis, all sat on the couch with Moore’s mom, Virginia King alongside Heming and her mother, Zorina Heming. Emma and Bruce’s daughters, Mabel, 11, and Evelyn, 9, were also present in the picture.

Rumer also celebrated the special day

Rumer also celebrated the special day with her mother Demi. On Instagram, the 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' star posted a tribute to Demi along with photos of them together, starting from the time when she was a kid to when Demi helped her through the birth of her own baby. "To be able to celebrate this day with you is beyond words, the privilege to walk in this path of motherhood with you by my side to support and guide me is something I have only dreamed of," she wrote in the caption. "Thank you for holding the most beautiful space for me as I made the transition from maiden to mother," she wrote. "Thank you for helping me walk through and rise to the occasion to have the birth I dreamed of."

"What a gift to finally truly understand the depth of love that you have for me and my sisters because of my own endless well of love I have for my daughter. I love you mom," she concluded. "I am filled with so much joy and gratitude. I have never been so happy in my whole life. I have dreamed of this day since before I was born."

Rumer later detailed those feelings in a separate post on Instagram, where she shared close snaps of her birth and her "most precious girl Lou." "I have waited and dreamed of you my whole life," she wrote to her daughter. "You are more than I could have ever imagined. You have changed my life in the most profound way. It is the privilege and honor of my life to be your Mother and I will do everything and anything for you always."

Tags news