Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I love you madly': GMA’s Lara Spencer shares adorable throwback photos of daughter Kate on her 19th birthday

2023-10-05 14:54
Lara Spencer refused to share 'current pictures' of her 19-year-old daughter Katherine Paige
'I love you madly': GMA’s Lara Spencer shares adorable throwback photos of daughter Kate on her 19th birthday

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Good Morning America’ star Lara Spencer surprised her daughter Katherine Paige on her 19th birthday with an unexpected set of throwback snaps which saw her in different costumes over the years.

The 54-year-old took the trip to Vanderbilt University to celebrate the occasion with her daughter and later shared a plethora of snaps of Katherine from the past.

What stood out in the snaps shared by Spencer, was the diverse costumes donned by her daughter on her special day in the past.

The ‘GMA’ star wished her daughter a happy birthday, exclaiming that the “love of costumes runs in the family” and revealed that she will not be sharing any “current pictures” owing to a promise.

Lara Spencer shares throwback pictures of daughter on her birthday

Spencer made a carousel post, starting it off by sharing a photo of her and a young Katherine in a Cleopatra costume, smiling for the camera.

The next snap saw an even younger Katherine dressed in a black and white, zebra-like patterned dress with red borders and wearing pink Crocs.

Spencer also posted Katherine in school uniform with a pink hairband and followed it with a cute selfie of both during their visit to a wildlife sanctuary.

The mom of two also shared Katherine’s snap with co-host Robin Roberts from the past and in a slightly embarrassing picture, revealed Katherine in a blue soccer uniform with blue shades and blue headphones.

Katherine was also seen in a white Tennis dress as Spencer concluded her post with her daughter sitting before the cake, about to blow out the candles.

The ‘GMA’ star captioned her post, “Throwback to Kate's 5th birthday costume/bowling party (clearly a love of costumes runs in the family) and some other pictures over the years of my nugget as we celebrate her 19th birthday today!!!!”

She later revealed why she did not post any current pictures of Katherine. “As promised, no current pictures — but that's ok bc this is how I will always see you when I close my eyes — My gorgeous crazy silly amazing girl — I love you madly. Happy Birthday baby”

Fans praise Lara Spencer for her post on daughter’s 19th birthday

Many fans were delighted to see Spencer’s heartfelt post on her daughter’s 19th birthday. One said, “What a beautiful nugget. Your mini me she is.”

Robin Roberts’ wife, Amber Laign also wished Katherine and wrote, “These are fabulous!!! Happy birthday Kate”

Another mentioned, “Beautiful like momma! You can ask her to post a recent photo of the two of you for your birthday present! Happy birthday”

A fan commented, “She’s beautiful! I bet she looks like her Mom!”

Another added, “Is there anyone more beautiful inside AND out?? Love you, Kate!!!!”

Spencer also posted a snap of her and her dog Riva as she arrived at Vanderbilt University.

She captioned the photo, “Surprise birthday visit. Who do you think she'll be more excited to see? #riva”

Tags news