Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Charlamagne tha God claims US would never elect a woman president, Internet says 'can’t wait to prove him wrong'

2023-11-17 18:24
Charlamagne tha God said, 'I think the couch is voter apathy, I think a lot of people are going to choose to stay at home'
Charlamagne tha God claims US would never elect a woman president, Internet says 'can’t wait to prove him wrong'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Radio host Charlamagne tha God found himself in hot water after he claimed that he doesn’t think the US civilians “would ever elect a woman president.”

The 45-year-old host made the bizarre remarks as he sat down for an interview with CNN anchor Chris Wallace for this week’s edition of his Max series 'Who’s Talking to Chris Wallace.'

During the interview, Wallace questioned the 'Breakfast Club' co-host about the 2024 presidential race and if there would be a more compelling contest than the one that appears to be developing between President Joe Biden and former president Donald Trump.

At one point, the host asked Charlamagne if he thinks Biden “should drop out and let — just open the field? Let the Democrats governors, and senators, choose who’s going to be the nominee?”

To which he replied, “You can’t if everybody calling for him to drop out, you know, it would only make sense if you have a plan B. Like what are the other options? Like you know, the Democratic Party bench seems very, very, very, very, very thin.”

Wallace disagreed with Charlamagne’s claims and said “I think there’s — well, I think there’s some really good governors, Gretchen Whitmer in Michigan.”

He then claimed that GOP candidate Nikki Haley gave him some hope but he doesn’t think Americans would ever vote for a woman president.

“I don’t think this country would ever elect a woman president. I really do. Hillary, you know, got my hopes up. But I think that this country is a lot more sexist than it leads on?” Charlamagne stated, according to Mediate.

Charlamagne tha God calls Donald Trump ‘fascist’

When asked about his thoughts on Donald Trump, Charlamagne said he believes the former president is a “fascist, who does not care about democracy in any way, shape or form.”

Wallace then questioned, “So you think it would be dangerous for the country if he were to get back in the White House?”

Charlamagne replied “I think that’s an understatement, I think that’s also the pickle that we as American people are in. I think there are three options in 2024.”

“You have Donald Trump who is a criminal. You have Joe Biden who represents the cowards. Cause I think the Democratic party of cowards, they don’t fight enough. And last you got the couch. I think the couch is voter apathy. I think a lot of people are going to choose to stay at home,” he further stated.

Internet reacts to Charlamagne tha God’s remarks

Charlamagne’s remarks have garnered immense social media attention, with users slamming him for claiming that the US would never elect a woman president.

“I can’t wait to prove him wrong…one day,” one user said. “They said the same thing about Obama and women make up half of the population. The cope is very strong in this one,” a second user wrote.

“America definitely would, it just needs to be the right person!” a third user slammed, while a fourth one stated, “I would vote for a candidate I feel is best qualified whether she was a woman or not.”

“So a woman has already won a popular vote by 3 million votes. How could you possibly say a woman will never be POTUS when one was a hair away from doing it,” a fifth user said.

“That charlatane or whatever must put at least some time constraints on his predictions,” one more wrote.

Tags news