Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Brook Atwood's net worth? Design director is Netflix's 'Hack My Home's lead innovator

2023-07-07 12:49
From Disney's 'Shop Class' to leading Netflix's 'Hack My Home' as an innovator, Brook Atwood has a long professional experience
What is Brook Atwood's net worth? Design director is Netflix's 'Hack My Home's lead innovator

LOS GATOS, CALIFORNIA: Get ready for an enchanting ride through the world of magical renovations as interior design enthusiasts eagerly await the much-anticipated series 'Hack My Home.' Brace yourselves for eight mesmerizing episodes, each centering around a common challenge faced by featured families: the pressing need for more space in their homes.

Joining this extraordinary crew is none other than the brilliant designer Brook Atwood, renowned for his remarkable appearances on Disney's 'Shop Class.' Now, he takes center stage as the lead innovator on Netflix's 'Hack My Home,' unleashing his boundless creativity to create more space and elevate the homeowners' living experience. Prepare for a thrilling blend of innovation, entertainment, and jaw-dropping transformations that will leave you spellbound.

What is Brooks Atwood’s Net Worth 2023?

Brooks Atwood has achieved financial stability through his diverse career paths as a professor, interior designer, and host, with a reported net worth of approximately $4 million. Notably, his four-year-long experience as a design director at OFFICEUNTITLED has significantly contributed to his impressive net worth. Alongside this role, he has also excelled as an advisor at Stay Open, co-founder and master of design at Berries Design, and host of the popular show Hack My Home. Furthermore, Brooks has made significant contributions to the creative industry as a co-creator and creative director at Swell live music experiences, and as a professor at NJIT and Parsons The New School for Design. Through his various endeavors, Brooks Atwood has embarked on a thriving career journey, solidifying his financial success.

embed Instagram post

Brooks Atwood’s family life

Brooks, captivated by her charm, has joined hands with the stunning Estelle Nichois Atwood in wedded bliss. In her, he discovered a treasure beyond measure, and she has been his unwavering pillar of support throughout their incredible journey. Together, they welcomed a precious two-year-old son, a testament to their profound love. This proud little one carries the legacy of John Atwood, filling their lives with immeasurable joy.

embed Instagram post

Brooks Atwood on Netflix's 'Hack My Home' Season 1

Brooks Atwood takes the helm as the lead innovator on the renovation show 'Hack My Home'. With his expertise, he introduces viewers to a distinctive perspective on the intricacies of home renovation, viewed through the lens of innovation. His role involves showcasing the inner workings of innovation, encompassing failures, unconventional solutions, and groundbreaking designs rarely seen on typical design shows. Brooks enthralls the audience with remarkable transformations, such as beds emerging from the ceiling, offering an exciting and unparalleled viewing experience. As he says, "You get to see how innovation works. The failures, wild solutions, stuff you haven’t seen before on a design show. Imagine a bed coming out of the ceiling… just saying!"

embed Instagram post

'Hack My Home' Season 1 with a dream team of four members can be watched on July 7 at 3 am ET only on Netflix.