Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Nick Cannon admits mixing up Mother's Day cards for his 6 baby mamas so here's a guide for him

2023-05-16 23:23
From 2011 to 2022, Nick Cannon fathered 12 children, including a son named Zen, who died in December 2021
Nick Cannon admits mixing up Mother's Day cards for his 6 baby mamas so here's a guide for him

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Nick Cannon reportedly got super busy for Mother’s Day as he wrote messages for each of the women with whom he fathered his dozen of children. However, his efforts did not end well as he “mixed up” the cards, and his children's mothers received the wrong ones. The rapper revealed his mistake on his radio show ‘The Daily Cannon’ with co-host Abby De La Rosa, with whom he shares twins and a daughter.

Cannon shared as per the Daily Mail, “I thought it would be a really really good idea to show people how you really feel, write it down. As I'm writing a handwritten message, I get the cards mixed up. And then so when one baby mama reads the card about how I feel about the other baby mama.” After his confession, the former radio personality just replied, “Wow,” while Cannon added, “I tried my best, I really did.”

ALSO READ

'Stay away from her': Internet slams Nick Cannon for his desire to have 13th baby with Taylor Swift

Nick Cannon slammed for saying his 'super sperm' gets women pregnant despite 'birth control' measures

Who are Nick Cannon’s children's mothers?

As per reports, from 2011 to 2022, the actor fathered 12 children, including a son named Zen, who died in December 2021.

Mariah Carey

The renowned singer-songwriter needs no introduction. She was married to Cannon from 2008 to 2016 and in these years, the duo became parents to twins — Monroe Cannon and Moroccan Scott Cannon. They welcomed their two children in 2011. In her 2020 book, ‘The Meaning of Mariah Carey’, the ‘Songbird Supreme’ said of her ex as per People, “He was a good guy. He was faith-based. He was ambitious.”

Carey also added, “He had been in the entertainment industry for a long time, so he understood the madness. He paid attention to me. Honestly, I think Nick and I could have worked it out between the two of us, but egos and emotions got inflamed (which can translate into many billable lawyer hours, and ultimately it did). It was tough. We both wanted to make sure everything was cool for our family. We will always be family, and we make it work.”

Brittany Bell

Miss Guam 2014 became a first-time mother in 2017 when she had Golden Sagon with Cannon. Bell, who is the host of a podcast called ‘The Mama Gang,’ also welcomed Powerful Queen and Rise Messiah in 2020 and 2022 respectively. In 2017, the 35-year-old model took to Instagram and penned down for Cannon, “One of the most hard-working men in the world. Anything he does, he does well and beyond-- but I must say it is a blessing to see him do his best job of them all... being a wonderful daddy. Thank you. Happy Father's Day @nickcannon You are THE best dad. Golden glows when daddy makes him smile.”

Abby De La Rosa

Rosa is a DJ and also the mother of three, she had with the ‘Drumline’ actor. The pair had twins – Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Heir — in June 2021, and a daughter named Beautiful in November 2022. On the ‘Lovers and Friends’ podcast, Rosa told Shan Boodram, “Me being open in my relationship does not change or take away from the type of mother that I am to my kids and the wholeness that I am to them and the strength that I share with them,” as reported by People.

She added, “I'm excited for my kids to grow up and be like, 'Mom and dad, y'all did it your way and I love that.’ I hope my kids can eventually do it their way, whatever that may be in whatever capacity that is. To do it their way, not the way that the world wants them to do ... to do it their way the way mom and dad did.”

Alyssa Scott

Scott is a model and Instagram star, who also made an appearance in Cannon’s ‘Wild 'n Out’. She first mother of Zen with Cannon in June 2021 but the child died of brain cancer in December of that year. Later, the pair welcomed Halo Marie in December 2022, and Scott shared on Instagram, “December 14, 2022. Our lives are forever changed. Zen is in every breath I take. I know his spirit was with us in the room that morning. I know he is watching down on us, he shows me signs every day.”

She continued, “I will hold onto this memory forever. I will remember the sound of Nicks voice saying ‘it’s a girl’ and the look of everything we’ve been through flash across his face,” before adding, “I will remember the sound of her crying out with her first breath and feeling her heartbeat against mine. My sweet girl, I got my surprise!! We love you Halo Marie Cannon!”

Breana Tiesi

Tiesi is a ‘Selling Sunset’ reality star, who is also a mother of a son, named Legendary Love. Following his birth last year in July, Cannon posted, “LEGENDARY LOVE CANNON!!!! Y’all gonna need a wide screen for this name!!! So grateful to God The Most High Elohim YAWEH for a Healthy, Happy, and Harmonious Spirit having a Human Experience!! aka L.L. COOL CANNON aka L.L.C. aka YOUNG LE-LO aka BROTHER LOVE.”

In March 2022, Tiesi told E! News' Daily Pop, “Some people have their idea of conventional relationships and certain things.” She noted that she’s “a beautiful relationship [where] everything is so supportive and positive.” The former wife of Johnny Manziel added, “Him and I have had our on-and-off for years. And I just respect and love who he is so much as a person, that when I thought about, 'Do I want my son to be this person? Look at your characteristics, look at your personality, look at how you treat people...' That's what is so much more important to me than anything. And he treats me amazing, so that's all I look at.”

Lanisha Diane Cole

Cole is also a model, who has a daughter Onyx Ice Cole with Cannon. She once posted an Instagram Story as per Billboard that read, “Coparenting is a breeze when you see eye to eye. It’s all about this little one, our Onyx. Nick was playing ‘Isn’t She Lovely’ by Stevie Wonder in the delivery room to welcome Onyx into the world. My heart smiles every time I hear this song. It will forever be special. It’s her song. Teamwork makes the dream work.”

Tags news epcelebs